圣诞节到了 压力大怎么办
日期:2018-02-21 07:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
wHpwD+)SEhs&]_kNFjf|eme_4p[n

The holiday season is officially upon us and things get hectic this time of year.
节假日就要开始了 所有人都开始兴奋起来
You know, the weather's bad. Stores are crowded.
天气也不太好 商店里人挤人
It can be a lot to deal with, and people are finding all sorts of ways to handle the stress.
真的让人压力山大 于是人们开始寻找各种方式释放压力
One person who's not handling it the correct way is this man in Seattle, Washington.
华盛顿 西班牙的这位男子很明显就没找到正确的解压方式
Take a look.
一起来看
So you know why I'm stopping you?
你知道我为什么拦下你吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Your headlights are off.
你车前灯没开
All right, stay in the vehicle. I'll run your license and be back with you in a minute, OK?
好吧 待在车里别动 我查下你的驾驶证 马上就会回来
What's in you left hand? Nothing.
你左手拿的什么 什么都没有
Show me your left hand.
打开左手我看看
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
You're about to snort coke on the side of the road? No.
你在路边就想吸毒 我没有
What would possess you to do that on a traffic stop with a police officer right behind you?
是谁给你的勇气让你在警察就站你旁边的情况下就敢吸毒
I just don't understand.
我想不通
I don't understand either.
我也想不通

Sn3N1jiW-KlHML

圣诞节到了 压力大怎么办

_..MlQD3~0Otj

I don't understand either.
我也想不通
Somebody's dreaming of a white Christmas.
有人想过白色圣诞节
Now, two rules when being pulled over by a police officer.
在被交警拦下时记得遵守两条原则
One, always be courteous.
一 对警察尊重点
Two, and I can't believe I have to say this.
二 不敢相信这个都还要我教
When the police officer is directly next to your window, don't do cocaine.
当警察站在你窗户旁边时 不要吸毒
Don't do it.
千万不要
But when he got caught, he actually tried to tell the cop he was taking vitamin pills.
但这个人被抓住的时候 他辩解说他吃的是维生素片
Yeah, pure, uncut, Colombian vitamin pills.
嗯 纯天然 未加工过的 哥伦比亚维生素片
Like, it's never good when the cop asks why he pulled you over and you're like, I don't know.
比如 当警察把你拦下来问你知不知道原因的时候 不要说你不知道
Do you know because I don't know?
你知道吗 因为我不知道
Hey, do you like eggnog? I love eggnog.
哎 你喜欢蛋酒吗 我喜欢
We should get eggnog some time.
我们应该找个时间一起喝两杯
Sorry, what was the question?
等会儿 你刚问我什么来着
But you're probably wondering who this guy is.
但你们可能会猜这个人是谁
We've obtained exclusive footage where the perpetrator's face is actually visible.
我们拿到的视频片段里可以看见这个人的脸
Take a look.
来看
It's Santa Claus. It's Santa Claus.
是圣诞老人
That's not a surprise. Think about it.
这可不是什么惊喜 想想看
The guys about to work a 24-hour shift.
他几乎是24小时连轴转
Have you tried climbing up a chimney? It's exhausting.
你爬过烟囱吗 很累的
Plus, he has to believe that reindeer can fly.
而且 他还要相信驯鹿会飞
It's like anything.
他要相信的太多了
There's no denying that people get aggressive during the holidays.
毫无疑问节假日期间人们的攻击性变强了
Check out Nevada state representative Michele Fiore who sent out this Christmas card
来看看内华达州议员米歇尔·菲奥里的圣诞贺卡
that showcases three generations of her family.
上面是她家族的三代人
The only thing is on their holiday Christmas cards, they're all holding guns.
重点是 在贺卡上 每个人都拿着枪
Don't believe me? Take a look.
不相信吗 来看看
Look at that.
看看
This looks like they tried to make the expendables, but they only had a budget of $45.
看起来好像她要拍《敢死队》 但预算只有45刀
Actually, is that Sylvester Stallone in the middle?
中间那个是西尔维斯特·史泰龙吗
Look, look at that.

That's either an old woman or a teenage boy. We honestly can't tell.
又像一个老妇人 又像个年轻男孩 真的分不出来
I've got to say if I was Santa,
说真的 如果我是圣诞老人
I'd be pretty nervous breaking into that house to leave presents.
要进这家送礼物我还是蛮紧张的
Woah! Woah! It's me! It's just me!
哎哎 是我 是我啊
Ho, ho, ho! Ho!
慢点 慢点
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I actually don't have anything bad to say about this family because they have nine guns.
实际上我不会说这家人的一句坏话 因为他们有九把枪呢
But it's not all drugs and guns.
但圣诞节也不都是关于毒品和枪啦
One man in San Antonio has figured out a way to channel that holiday stress into creativity.
圣安东尼奥市的一个人发现了把压力转化为创造力的方法
Check out Matt Johnson, who has single handedly re-invented the concept of decorating your house for Christmas.
马特·约翰逊 仅凭一人就清晰的再现了圣诞节装饰房屋的原则
The mastermind behind the light show is Matt Johnson.
这场灯光秀背后是马特·约翰逊的匠心所在
I feel like the conductor of an orchestra.
我觉得自己像是一支管弦乐队的指挥
I mean, this display does everything.
这场秀真的很厉害
It flashes. It plays Dubstep music.
它会闪烁 会放回响贝斯
It ruins your neighbors lives.
还会毁了邻居的生活
This display really does highlight what Christmas is all about, the birth of Skrillex.
这场秀着重强调了圣诞节的主题 史奇雷克斯的诞生
To use all those lights, it must use a lot of energy.
要让这些灯亮起来 应该用了很多电
But he claims, it's not as much as you may think. Take a look.
但他说 没有大家想的那么多 一起来看
We calculated it last year and it uses about the same amount of electricity as a hair dryer.
我们去年算过了 耗电量和吹风机差不多
He said that it uses about as much energy as a hairdryer.
他说耗电量和吹风机差不多
However, he didn't mention that this is his wife.
但他没说他妻子其实长这样

roL;v_7Yj@anr-K4_GMWMlxrnavliB311Q(mvO2V2iR6@dU1h5)ZS3
分享到
重点单词
  • courteousadj. 有礼貌的,殷勤的
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • orchestran. 管弦乐队
  • conceptn. 概念,观念
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • aggressiveadj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • conductorn. 售票员,导体,指挥
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为