欧美名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第96期:美国总统川普首次国情咨文演讲(3)
日期:2018-02-03 10:11

(单词翻译:单击)

But it is not enough to come together only in times of tragedy. Tonight,
但只在悲剧发生时才团结在一起是不够的。今晚,
I call upon all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common ground, and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people.
我呼吁所有人抛开分歧,寻求共识,团结一致,为那些把我们推选出来的人民尽心提供服务。
This is really the key. These are the people we were elected to serve.
这才是关键。他们是当选的我们需要去服务的人。
Over the last year, the world has seen what we always know: that no people on Earth are so fearless, or daring, or determined as Americans.
在过去的一年里,世界见证了我们一直以来都知道的事实:那就是美国人民是世界上最无畏、勇敢、坚定的民族。
If there is a mountain, we climb it. If there's a frontier, we cross it.
如果有一座山,我们会翻过它。如果有一道边界,我们会跨越它。
If there's a challenge, we tame it. If there's an opportunity, we seize it.
如果有一个挑战,我们会战胜它。如果有一个机会,我们会抓住它。
Trump

So let's begin tonight by recognizing that the state of our union is strong because our people are strong.
所以今晚,让我们首先认可我们的联邦依然坚强,因为我们的人民依然坚强。
And together we are building a safe, strong, and proud America.
我们将一起建设一个安全、强大且骄傲的美国。
Since the election, we have created 2.4 million new jobs, including ... including 200,000 new jobs in manufacturing alone. Tremendous number.
自大选以来,我们创造了240万个工作岗位,其中仅仅是制造行业就新增了20万个岗位。非常巨大的数字。
After years and years of wage stagnation, we are finally seeing rising wages.
而且,在多年的停滞后,现在我们终于看到了工资的上涨。
Unemployment claims have hit a 45-year low.
失业率创下45年来新低。
And something I'm very proud of, African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded.
另一件让我非常自豪的事情是,非裔美国人的失业率是有史以来最低的,
And Hispanic-American unemployment has also reached the lowest levels in history.
西班牙裔美国人的失业率也达到历史最低水平。

分享到