哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第288期
日期:2018-02-01 12:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Second technique: imagining success.
第二个技巧,想象成功
Now there's one thing I want to share with you, I'm a little bit nervous about sharing it
有件事我想和你们分享,要和你们分享让我有点紧张
but I'll do it anyway, you know, since we've opened up, especially last time was a real milestone in our relationship.
但既然已经说开了,无论如何我都会说,尤其上节课真是我们关系中的转折点
I'm gonna to tell you something but please don't tell anyone, you know, especially don't tell any of my clients or potential clients in the future.
我要告诉你们些事,但别告诉别人,尤其别告诉我的客户或将来的潜在客户
I get really nervous before lectures.
我演讲前会非常紧张
I get very nervous, in fact for me, whenever I stand in front of a large audience, there're butterflies in my stomach.
我会很紧张,其实对我而言,我无论何时站在许多观众面前,心里会七上八下的
And it's very difficult for me when I talk about large audience its anything above five.
我觉得这很难,我说的许多观众是指多于五人
success

So, this is a real challenge, it's a real challenge when I talk to clients.
所以这是个真正的挑战,当我和客户们聊天时是个挑战
And this is been a challenge since the dash I decided
这一直是一个挑战,从我决定
that I want to be a teacher and I decided that I want to be a teacher when I heard Marva Collins, and I said: this is my calling.
当一名教师的那一刻起,当我听说了玛瓦·柯林斯的事迹时就决定成为一名老师,我说"这就是对我的召唤"
And here is what happened then.
后来我就成为了老师
I said, how can I be a successful teacher and effective teacher if I get so nervous when I stand in front of an audience?
我曾说 "如果我在人们面前会这么紧张,我要如何成为成功而有效率的老师?"
And remember the three components of success, the secret of success?
记得成功的三要素成功的秘密?
It was optimism, believe in oneself; it was passion, loving what you do; and it was hard work.
是乐观和自信,是热情,热爱你所做的,还有努力奋斗
So I had two of the three components.
我有其中两个要素

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到