TED十佳演讲之入门 肢体语言塑造你自己(1)
日期:2017-12-27 11:30

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

So I want to start by offering you a free no-tech life hack,
首先我想要提供给你们一个免费的非科技的人生窍门,
and all it requires of you is this: that you change your posture for two minutes.
你只需这样做:改变你的姿势两分钟时间。
But before I give it away, I want to ask you to right now do a little audit of your body and what you're doing with your body.
但在我要把它告诉你们之前,我想要请你们,就你们的身体和你们身体的行为做一下自我审查。
So how many of you are sort of making yourselves smaller?
那么你们之中有多少人正蜷缩着自己?
Maybe you're hunching, crossing your legs, maybe wrapping your ankles.
或许你现在弓着背,还翘着二郎腿,或者双臂交叉。
Sometimes we hold onto our arms like this. Sometimes we spread out.
有时候我们像这样抱住自己。有时候展开双臂。
I see you. So I want you to pay attention to what you're doing right now.
我看到你了。现在请大家专心在自己的身上。
We're going to come back to that in a few minutes, and I'm hoping that if you learn to tweak this a little bit,
我们等一下就会回溯刚刚的事,希望你们可以稍微改变一下。

肢体语言塑造你自己

it could significantly change the way your life unfolds.
这会让你的生活变得很不一样。
So, we're really fascinated with body language, and we're particularly interested in other people's body language.
所以,我们很真的很执着于肢体语言,特别是对别人的肢体语言感兴趣。
You know, we're interested in, like, you know -- an awkward interaction, or a smile, or a contemptuous glance,
你看,我们对尴尬的互动,或一个微笑,或轻蔑的一瞥,
or maybe a very awkward wink, or maybe even something like a handshake.
或奇怪的眨眼,甚至是握手之类的事情感兴趣。
Here they are arriving at Number 10.
他们来到了唐宁街10号。
This lucky policeman gets to shake hands with the President of the United States.
这位幸运的警员可以和美国总统握手。
Here comes the Prime Minister -- No.
噢,还有来自...的总理。不。

视频及简介

演讲简介

肢体语言影响着他人对我们的看法,但同时它也影响着我们对自己的看法。社会心理学家Amy Cuddy表示“有力的姿势”--以一个自信的方式站着,即使我们不感到自信--他们也能够影响我们脑内的睾丸酮和可的松含量,甚至可以爆发性地推动我们成功的机会。


分享到