TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):如何安全发送色情短信(7)
日期:2017-12-26 09:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

These individual changes can really help us protect each other's privacy, but we need technology companies on board as well.
这些个人行为的改变可以帮助我们保护彼此的隐私,但我们同样需要科技公司的帮忙。
These companies have very little incentive to help protect our privacy
科技公司几乎没有动机来保护我们的隐私,
because their business models depend on us sharing everything with as many people as possible.
因为他们的业务模式依靠于我们分享我们的每件事,与尽可能多的人。
Right now, if I send you an image, you can forward that to anyone that you want.
现在,如果我发给你一张照片,你可以转发给任何人。
But what if I got to decide if that image was forwardable or not?
但如果我来决定这张照片可不可以被转发会怎样?
This would tell you, you don't have my permission to send this image out.
这就会告诉你,你没有我的批准去发送这张照片。
We do this kind of thing all the time to protect copyright.
我们一直这样做,来保护我们的版权。
If you buy an e-book, you can't just send it out to as many people as you want.
如果你买了本电子书,你不能随意把它寄给别人。
So why not try this with mobile phones?
所以为什么不如法炮制到手机上去呢?
What you can do is we can demand that tech companies add these protections to our devices and our platforms as the default.
我们可以让科技公司给我们的设备和平台默认装上这些保护。
After all, you can choose the color of your car, but the airbags are always standard.
毕竟,你可以选择你自己车子的颜色,但安全气囊总是有固定标准的。

如何安全发送色情短信

If we don't think more about digital privacy and consent, there can be serious consequences.
如果我们不多思考数字隐私和同意的问题,就可能会有严重后果。
There was a teenager from Ohio -- let's call her Jennifer, for the sake of her privacy.
有一位来自俄亥俄的少女--为了保护她的隐私,我们就叫她Jennifer吧。
She shared nude photos of herself with her high school boyfriend, thinking she could trust him.
她把她的裸照分享给了她高中的男朋友,觉得他可以信任。
Unfortunately, he betrayed her and sent her photos around the entire school.
不幸的是,男友背叛了她,把她的照片传遍学校。
Jennifer was embarrassed and humiliated, but instead of being compassionate, her classmates harassed her.
Jennifer感到很难堪,备受羞辱,她的同学非但没有同情她,反而对她进行骚扰。
They called her a slut and a whore and they made her life miserable.
他们说她是个荡妇,妓女,使她的生活痛苦不堪。
Jennifer started missing school and her grades dropped.
Jennifer开始缺课,成绩下滑。
Ultimately, Jennifer decided to end her own life.
最终,Jennifer决定结束了她的生命。

演讲介绍


分享到