TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):如何安全发送色情短信(6)
日期:2017-12-25 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

As NYU legal scholar Helen Nissenbaum tells us,
正如纽约大学法学者Helen Nissenbaum告诉我们的,
we have laws and policies and norms that protect all kinds of information that's private,
我们有着法律、政策以及准则,来保护各类私人信息,
and it doesn't make a difference if it's digital or not.
不论它是不是数字信息。
All of your health records are digitized but your doctor can't just share them with anyone.
你所有的医疗记录都是数字化的,但你的医生却不能将它们分享给任何人。
All of your financial information is held in digital databases,
你所有的财务信息都储存在数字数据库里,
but your credit card company can't just post your purchase history online.
但你的信用卡公司不能将你的购买记录发布到网上。
Better laws could help address privacy violations after they happen,
更好的法律可以在侵犯隐私的问题发生之后帮助解决,
but one of the easiest things we can all do is make personal changes to help protect each other's privacy.
但我们可以做的最为简便的事情之一就是从个人上做出改变,来帮助保护他人的隐私。
We're always told that privacy is our own, sole, individual responsibility.
我们总是被告知隐私是我们自己的、独有的、个人的责任。
We're told, constantly monitor and update your privacy settings.
我们被告知要经常监控并更新隐私设置。

如何安全发送色情短信

We're told, never share anything you wouldn't want the entire world to see. This doesn't make sense.
我们被告知永远别把不想被全世界知道的东西分享出去。这很没道理。
Digital media are social environments and we share things with people we trust all day, every day.
数字媒体就是社会环境,我们每天无时无刻地将事情分享给我们所信任的人。
As Princeton researcher Janet Vertesi argues, our data and our privacy, they're not just personal, they're actually interpersonal.
就如普林斯顿研究员Janet Vertesi表示,我们的数据和隐私不单单是私人的,它们实际上是一种人与人之间相互的。
And so one thing you can do that's really easy is just start asking for permission before you share anyone else's information.
所以,我们能做的很简单的一件事就是在你分享别人信息之前,取得别人的同意。
If you want to post a photo of someone online, ask for permission.
你想把某人的照片传到网上,先经过那人的同意。
If you want to forward an email thread, ask for permission.
如果你想转寄一封电子邮件,先经过当事人同意。
And if you want to share someone's nude selfie, obviously, ask for permission.
如果你想分享某人的裸体自拍,显然,先经过当事人同意。

演讲介绍


分享到