TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):如何安全发送色情短信(5)
日期:2017-12-22 09:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Think about having surgery.
比如做手术。
Your doctor has to make sure that you are meaningfully and knowingly consenting to that medical procedure.
医生需要确认你了解并同意医疗程序。
This is not the type of consent like with an iTunes Terms of Service
这可不像你同意iTunes服务条款一样,
where you just scroll to the bottom and you're like, agree, agree, whatever.
直接滑到屏幕底部,然后一个劲地点同意。
If we think more about consent, we can have better privacy laws.
如果我们多考虑他人是否同意,我们会有更好隐私法。
Right now, we just don't have that many protections.
现在,我们没有那么多的保护。
If your ex-husband or your ex-wife is a terrible person, they can take your nude photos and upload them to a porn site.
如果你的前夫或前妻为人很不好,他们可以把你的裸照发到色情网站上去。
It can be really hard to get those images taken down.
想把那些照片删掉是很难的。

如何安全发送色情短信

And in a lot of states, you're actually better off if you took the images of yourself because then you can file a copyright claim.
在许多州,你自己拍照其实会更好点,因为这样你就可以申请版权了。
Right now, if someone violates your privacy, whether that's an individual or a company or the NSA,
现在,如果再有人侵犯了你的隐私,不管是个人还是企业还是美国国安局,
you can try filing a lawsuit, though you may not be successful because many courts assume that digital privacy is just impossible.
你都可以提起诉讼,尽管诉讼结果可能并不成功,因为很多法院觉得保护数字信息隐私是不可能的。
So they're not willing to punish anyone for violating it.
所以他们不愿意去惩罚那些触犯的人。
I still hear people asking me all the time,
我还是能听到人们不停的问我,
isn't a digital image somehow blurring the line between public and private because it's digital, right?
数字图像模糊了公共和私人的界限,因为它是数字的,对吗?
No! No! Everything digital is not just automatically public. That doesn't make any sense.
不!不!每一个数位化产品并不是自然而然就成为公众的。那太没道理了。

演讲介绍


分享到