英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第625期:英语表现力训练课(14)
日期:2017-12-11 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本与台词

Scar: Well, I was first in line,until the little hairball was born.
刀疤:嗯,我本来是排第一位的,直到那个小毛球出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son and your future king!
木法沙:那个毛球是我的儿子,也是你未来的国王。
Scar: Oh, I should practice my curtsy.
刀疤:哦,那我应该练习我的屈膝礼了。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
木法沙:别背对着我,刀疤!
Scar: Oh, no, Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me!
刀疤:哦,不对,木法沙,也许你不应该背叛我。

第十四课《狮子王 The Lion King》

Mufasa: Is that a challenge?
木法沙:你是在向我挑战吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
刀疤:冷静,冷静。我做梦也不敢挑战你啊。
Zazu: Pity! Why not?
沙祖:可惜!为什么不呢?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go,I got the lion's share. But when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
刀疤:嗯,说到脑子,我有狮子的智慧。但是论蛮力,恐怕我遗传的基因没那么好。

分享到