"哈蕾舞" 芭蕾与嘻哈擦出的火花
日期:2017-12-07 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
Gh)&-S2,C3B&gSTUrAq#kye8v-,v|0|m&)

People say that, like, Oh, like we're doin' this because black girls can't do ballet, so this is their alternative.
人们会说,“噢,她们这么做,是因为黑人女孩儿跳不了芭蕾,所以她们只能退而求其次
It has nothin' to do with that.
跟这没有一点儿关系
I will tell you, every girl in this studio is classically trained.
我要说,这个工作室的每一个女孩儿都接受过一流的训练
Everyone does ballet, and everything else.
我们每个人都能跳芭蕾舞,别的事情也一样
Last one. And down. Heels. Bounce, bounce. Bounce.
最后一次R)Rz;IvFZ*!&。下,垫脚尖,起,起,起
My name is Zipporah Wilson, and I'm a hiplet dancer.
我是Zipporah Wilso,我跳的是哈蕾
Hiplet is a mixture of hip-hop and ballet
哈蕾是结合了嘻哈和芭蕾的一种舞,
but really anything that we can try to put en pointe, that has like a groovy feeling to it.
但是这种舞其实包含了芭蕾所有的元素,可以说还包含了丰富的情感
My name is Homer Hans Bryant, and I'm the founder of hiplet,
我是Homer Hans Bryant,是哈蕾舞的创始人
and the founder and director of the Chicago Multicultural Dance Center.
也是芝加哥多远文化舞蹈中心的创始人和总监
I think some people get mad when they see us doing hiplet.
有些人看我们跳哈蕾舞会很生气
It's not traditional classical ballet. We're ruinin' ballet.
因为这不是传统的经典芭蕾,他们觉得我们是在毁芭蕾
Well no, it's not ballet, it's hiplet.
好吧,这本来就不是芭蕾啊,这是哈蕾啊krZKtYBZ!X
It's how we empower our kids, it's how we empower the world.
是我们让我们的孩子变得强大,让世界变得强大的方式
g

pU#d9hNo2!tHnQ

Hiplet is so freein' and so open.
哈蕾舞是一种非常自由开放的舞蹈
There's a different culture here.
它的文化和芭蕾是不一样的
Some of the hiplet movements are the hiplet strut,
哈蕾的舞步里有阔步走、
the twist in and out, the moonwalk, the vivian, and the zippy.
扭腰、太空步、跳动的、活泼的
You have to have a certain posture when you're doing ballet.
身材好才能跳芭蕾舞
Usually you're up tall, like straight figure, posture, everything.
通常你得长得高、挺拔、还有身姿,各个方面都有要求
Pointe shoes were designed for ballet.
芭蕾舞鞋就是专门为跳芭蕾舞设计的
Hiplet is different. In hiplet, you can break that, you can just really move your torso more,
哈蕾不一样,跳哈蕾的话,要求没有那么高,动作的幅度可以更大
and you can bounce with it. You know, you can have fun with it.
可以跟它一起舞动,还可以自由发挥
You got it, you got it!
对了,对了
I grew up thinking that I couldn't do ballet because of the color of my skin.
曾经我一直以为我跳不了芭蕾,因为我的皮肤是黑色的
At my old studio, because I was African-American I was often overlooked.
在之前的工作室的时候,因为我是非裔美国人,经常会被忽视
Until I came to CMDC is when I really learned that there was somethin' off.
来到CMDC以后,我才真正意识到,还有别的可能
I'm grateful to Mr. Homer because he's shown me that I can do anything.
我很感激Homer先生,是他教会我,一切皆有可能
I love dancing hiplet.
我喜欢哈蕾舞
It just gives you a sort of a confidence and just a freedom of just, to be yourself.
因为它能给我自信,更让我无拘无束地做我自己
This is the dance genre that does not discriminate.
这就是没有歧视的舞蹈流派
If you have rhythm, and you can groove en pointe, you got it.
如果你有节奏感,能跳芭蕾,那你也会跳哈蕾舞tB+FM4q-fyhlY

zK8iC%dUQ**j!1Lih]oaRjgln*,miR%Q3N[q#AEAy.q5V
分享到
重点单词
  • genren. 类型,流派
  • empowervt. 授与权力,增加自主权
  • posturen. 姿势,态度,情形 vt. 作 ... 姿势 vi.
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • discriminatevt. 区分,区别对待 vi. 辨别,差别对待
  • rhythmn. 节奏,韵律,格律,节拍
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • twistv. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲 n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,拧
  • alternativeadj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的 n. 替换