TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):科技并没有改变爱 为什么?(11)
日期:2017-12-04 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Well, I've got three points here, right?
好的,我分为三点来说。
First of all, to your first one: there's no question that we've changed,
首先,回答你第一个问题:人类变了,这一点毋庸置疑,
that we now want a person to love, and for thousands of years,
现在人们依然渴望爱情,而几千年来,
we had to marry the right person from the right background and right kin connection.
人们都遵从必须和来自匹配的背景和关联的人结婚。
And in fact, in my studies of 5,000 people every year, I ask them, "What are you looking for?"
每年我对5000人进行调研,我问他们:“你想找什么样的人?”
And every single year, over 97 percent say ... The list grows...
每年,超过97%的人会说...清单越来越长了吧...

科技并没有改变爱 为什么?

Well, no. The basic thing is over 97 percent of people want somebody that respects them,
呃,没有。超过97%的人都表示想找尊重自己,
somebody they can trust and confide in, somebody who makes them laugh,
值得信任的,能交心的,能逗你笑的,
somebody who makes enough time for them and somebody who they find physically attractive.
花时间陪自己的以及长相看着顺眼的人。
That never changes. And there's certainly -- you know, there's two parts...
这几点从未改变过。大概有两部分...
But you know how I call that? That's not what people used to say... That's exactly right.
你知道我怎么定义这种现象吗?过去人们并不是这样的择偶标准。是的。
They said they wanted somebody with whom they have companionship, economic support, children.
过去人们会说他们想找能够与自己作伴,提供经济支持,喜爱孩子的人。
We went from a production economy to a service economy.
我们从生产经济转变为服务经济。

演讲介绍


分享到