哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第271期
日期:2017-12-01 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can do it. I know I can.
我可以做到,我知道我能
And I approach Rena, but then the music stopped.
我走进雷娜,但这时音乐停止了
And though I had very high expectations, and though I envisioned success.
尽管我期望很高,尽管我预想我能成功
I closed my eyes and I saw myself succeeding.
我闭上眼睛,我看到自己成功了
She was not interested. She didn't want me.
她没有兴趣,她不喜欢我
However, however, we became very good friends.
但是,但是,我们成为了很好的朋友
drawing

In fact so good that she would tell me about all her shallow and tall boyfriends.
事实上我们关系那么好,她会跟我谈论她那些肤浅的高大的男朋友们
Now when my mom told me that she really believed in it, that she thought I was, you know that she told me this in Yiddish
当我妈妈告诉我她真的对我有信心,她认为我是,她用意第绪语对我说
and she said "foreign language" which means in Yiddish "you're a big find."
她说(意第绪语)在意第绪语里的意思是 "你是个大发现"
I was really my, you know, really, I was my Jewish mother's kosher Pygmalion.
我真的,真的就是我那犹太母亲心中符合犹太教规的皮格马利翁
So bad, yeah. You know, that took me a lot of time to think about, you'd better appreciate it.
好烂的比喻,我知道,那句话花了我不少时间想出来的,你们最好表示一下喜欢它
But... thank you, thank you. But it didn't work.
但是……谢谢,谢谢,但这没有用

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到