哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第268期
日期:2017-11-23 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I haven't failed 5000 times; I've succeeded in showing what doesn't work.
我没有失败5000次;我成功地发现了什么是不可行的
So what if I didn't do well now, I will do better next time or the time after that.
所以如果我这次没做好,我下次或者下下次会做得更好
People who learn to interpret things more positively actually live longer.
学会更积极地理解事物的人事实上活得更长
And we'll talk about some of this research.
我们将会谈到一些这方面的研究
You'll read about a bit of it, the Nun Study and so on.
你会读到一些这方面的内容,修女研究等等
People who interpret things positively or more optimistic actually live longer.
积极地理解事物或者更乐观的人事实上活得更长
Now that does not mean that all pessimists die young and all optimists die old.
那并不是说所有的悲观主义者都短寿,而所有的乐观主义者都长寿
That's just one of the factors that goes into the equation, there's many other things.
那只是这个等式里的因素之一,还有其他的因素
You know, you don't want, there is also unrealistic optimism, that we'll talked about it in a minute.
你知道,也有不现实的乐观主义,我们稍后会谈到
drawing

You know a person is optimist and says, "I'll live to 120 no matter what"and smokes, you know,
你知道,一个乐观主义者说,"无论如何,我会活到120岁"他有吸烟的习惯
120 cigarettes a day would probably not live to 120.
但一天抽120支烟很可能活不到120岁
So it's not just about the belief, but a lot of it is.
所以这不只是只是信念,还有很多因素
And finally, as I mentioned time and again, it can be learned,
最后,正如我屡次提到的,它是可以习得的
and we'll talk about how it can be learned and how we can learn, and you'll do it whether it's in your response paper,
我们将讨论要如何学习它,我们能怎么学,而在你的课后论文里,你们将研究这个问题
not for this week, but for the next week, as well as in sections, as well as by yourselves.
不是这周的,是下周的论文,或者是通过分组作业,或者独自完成
A technique that can be learned and can have all these positive effects. Okay.
一种能被习得并有所有这些积极效应的方法。好吧
There's a problem here though.
但是有一个问题
You know, how do I distinguish between this and realistic optimism and unrealistic optimism.
我要如何区分这两者,现实的乐观主义和不现实的乐观主义

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到