(单词翻译:单击)
I go back into the bathroom to finish doing my hair.
我回到洗手间去完成发型的最后一步 。
Before I put the hot curlers in, I had put a little gel in my hair to give it some volume.
我往头发里放加热过的卷发器之前,往头发上抹了点发胶,让头发看起来更丰盈 。
I also like to use my hairdryer to give my bangs a little more shape.
我还喜欢用吹风机给我的刘海塑塑型 。
I take out the curlers one by one and brush through them into the style I like.
我把卷发器一个个取下来,把头发梳成想要的发型 。
I finish it off with a little hairspray and I’m ready to get dressed.
最后喷一点头发定型剂,就可以去穿衣服了 。
In my bedroom, I look in my closet for a skirt and blouse to match.
我走到卧室,打开衣柜找出裙子和配套的衬衫 。
The office I work in is pretty casual so I don’t need to wear a suit to work.
我工作的地方比较随意,所以我不用穿套装去上班 。
On Fridays, we’re allowed to be even more casual so most people wear jeans and sweaters to the office,
周五我们还可以穿得更随意一些,所以很多人穿牛仔裤和毛衣去上班,
but no one dares to show up in t-shirts and shorts.
不过没人敢穿T恤和短裤去上班 。
I put on the skirt and blouse and open the top dresser drawer to get some pantyhose.
我穿上裙子和衬衫,打开梳妆台最上边的抽屉拿出连裤袜 。
I wish I could wear my tennis shoes to work, but I pick out a pair of heels and put them on.
真希望可以穿网球鞋去上班,但我只能挑双高跟鞋穿上 。
I was ready to go.
然后就可以去上班啦 。