哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第265期
日期:2017-11-09 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What Seligman shows about optimism and pessimism is not that it's not just some pollyannaish feel-good,
塞利格曼就乐观主义和悲观主义的内容所展现的,并非只是某种遇事过分乐观的自我感觉良好
you know conceive and believe, kind of approach.
你知道,构想然后相信之类的方式
Rather, it's about how we interpret events.
而是关于我们如何解释事件
So for example, how do I interpret my failure?
比如,我如何解释我的失败?
As end of the story, catastrophe, give it up?
最后的结论是,大惨败,放弃
Or as an opportunity for success?
还是一个通向成功的机会?
So he distinguishes, and we'll talk about it more next time,
所以他,我们下次课会谈到
he distinguishes between interpreting an event as permanent or temporary.
他把解释一件事分为是永久的还是暂时的
I just didn't create light from electricity,
我没发明电灯,
so that could mean, well, it's not possible and I'll never do it or it could mean,
那么这可能意味着,这是不可能的,我永远也做不到,或者也可能意味着
well, this is another step towards success: showing what doesn't work.
这是向成功的更进一步告诉我了什么是不可行的
drawing

I've just being turned down from a job that I wanted,
我想要的一份工作被拒了
well, it means I'll never find a job or that's a temporary setback. Let's see what I can learn.
这意味着我永远都找不到工作,或者这是个暂时的挫折,来看看我学到了什么
Let's see how I can home my search and find, eventually, my ideal position.
来看看我怎么样能重新寻找并最终找到我理想中的职位
It's also about being pervasive or specific.
也要看人的态度是一概而论还是有针对性
Pessimists look at things that's being the negatives, being pervasive.
悲观主义者认为事物是他们一概以消极眼光看事情
Well, I'm just not a good scientist versus well, I just wasn't able to get this experiment right this time.
我不是个好的科学家还是我只是这一次的这个实验没做好
Or if I get a poor grade on an exam, I'm just stupid.
或者如果考试得了低分,我就是白痴
Pervasive, everything, all or nothing.
看什么都是一概而论,不是全部就是一无所有
Versus I just didn't do well here on this specific exam.
而相反可以认为我只是具体这一次考试没考好
What can I learn from it and how can I do better next time.
我从中能吸取什么教训并且下次如何能考好
This is what optimism and pessimism is. And it can be learned.
这就是乐观主义和悲观主义,而这种态度可以习得

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到