英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第595期:《老友记》900句(37)
日期:2017-10-27 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:菲比,莫妮卡
事件:莫妮卡在电视购物上买了一个刮腿毛膏,很担心菲比会嘲笑她,没想到菲比也非常喜欢。

Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine.
菲比:喔,有个印第安老女人的灵魂住在我身体里。
Monica: So then you know!
莫妮卡:你能感受到啊。
Phoebe: The mailman was downstairs, so I brought up your mail.
菲比:邮差来过了,我帮你把邮件拿上来了。
Monica: Oh, good. Thanks.
莫妮卡:哦,好的,谢谢!
Phoebe: Now what is Fabutec?
菲比:那什么是“法布科技”呢?
Monica: Okay, all right,don't judge me too much. Okay? Um, but I saw this infomercial, and um, I swear to you I have never, ever bought anything on TV before, except for this mop. But there was this stuff on leg waxing, it just, it looked so amazing...
莫妮卡:好吧,好吧,别嘲笑我,好吗?嗯,我在电视上看到了一个促销广告,嗯,我发誓我以前从来没有在购物频道上买过东西,除了这只拖把以外。不过这个刮腿毛膏真的很棒……
Phoebe: Waxine!
菲比:刮刮看!
Monica: Yes! Have you seen it?
莫妮卡:对!你看过?
Phoebe: Oh, it's incredible! I so want to be a Waxine girl.
菲比:哦,这个太棒了!我早就想当一个刮刮看女郎了!
Monica: I know!
莫妮卡:我知道!
Phoebe: God. Do you think it really doesn't hurt? 'Cause how can they do that?
菲比:天啊,你觉得这真的不会痛吗?怎么会不痛呢?
Monica: Hello! Organic substances recently discovered in the depths of the rain forest!
莫妮卡:你忘啦?因为有最近才在雨林中发现的有机物质!
Phoebe: They have the best stuff in there.
菲比:那里面有最棒的东西!

分享到
重点单词
  • organicadj. 器官的,有机的,根本的,接近自然的 n. 有机
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..