花式扑克牌兄弟
日期:2017-10-09 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
*&8phYhXL]P)#qmacZgY3e=A.Mv

It's like a symphony of manipulating and spinning and flipping the cards in your hands.
那种感觉就像通过双手控制、旋转、翻转纸牌在演奏一场交响乐似的
It's like each move inspires the next
感觉就像一个动作激发一个动作
and you're not even thinking about it.
你甚至都不用动脑筋
The cards are dancing between the hands,
纸牌在双手间舞动
they're spinning around, they're flipping over,
他们转来转去,翻来翻去
they're doing things you wouldn't even expect them to be doing.
它们所做的事情甚至是你从未想到过的
It's just so surprising, almost magical.
简直太神奇了,甚至可以说是一种魔法
For as long as I can remember
我记得没错的话
we've always done things in tandem together.
我们总是情的时候总是一前一后的
We both got into magic around the age of 12,
我们都是在差不多12岁的时候开始接触魔术
we would go to the library and check out books by Dai Vernon, Guy Hollingworth,
我们会去图书馆看 Dai Vernon和Guy Hollingworth的书
just seeing the illustrations we're like,
看到那些插图的时候我们的反应是
wow, we can do this with playing cards?
哇,还能这样玩牌啊
When we started practicing cardistry, it wasn't a thing,
我们开始玩纸牌花式的时候,还不流行玩这个
it has its roots in magic,
花式的灵感来源于魔术
it comes from card magicians,
是由纸牌魔术师发明的
who would use what is called a card flourish
魔术师会用所谓的flourish
and these were used to accentuate certain moments in a magic trick,
这些动作则是用来强调魔术中的某些时刻
so we took that and just ran with it.
我们就这么开始学起来了
poker

PUhDT_U%-%;eR!YO4

We were the first to embrace it and really focus on it
我们是第一批开始玩这个也是第一批真正专注于玩这个的人
and practice it as its own thing and promote it as its own thing.
我们很认真地练习,认真地推广
Cardistry is very much like skateboarding,
花式就跟滑板一样
you know, we practice these tricks until we have them down perfect,
你懂的,我们反复练习这些技巧直到完美
you know, we see other tricks and we're like, oh, we gotta learn that,
当我们看到别的技巧的时候,我们的反应是,噢,这个我们得学过来
you know, 52 playing cards and the possibilities to maneuver those around are endless.
你知道吗,一副牌52张,但玩转这52张牌的方法是数不尽的
You can hold a deck of cards in your hand and it's one solid block,
一叠牌拿在手里,它们就是很坚固的挡板
now imagine lifting up another block, so now you have two,
现在,想象你托起另一个挡板,那你手里现在就有两个挡板了
well, what can you do with those two blocks in your hands?
那么,你能用这两个挡板做什么呢
Well, you can create more blocks and we call those packets
嗯,你能玩出更多的挡板,我们称之为一组牌
and you can start maneuvering and spinning and flipping those packets between your fingers.
现在你可以开始在指缝之间控制、旋转、翻转那一组一组的牌了
It's hard, like it takes a lot of dexterity,
玩牌不容易,需要非常熟练
it's all practiced, it's all rehearsed
一直练习,一直重复
and when you're truly a master, you can just start doing things on the fly
当你成为真正的大师级的玩家时,你就可以飞速地切牌
and you don't even have to think about it.
甚至想都不用想
What kids are doing today with cards is mind blowing,
现在的小孩玩纸牌也很厉害
if you would have told me that when I was 14 years old,
如果我14岁的时候你跟我说这个
I would have been like, that's the coolest thing,
我肯定会觉得那是世界上最酷的事情
I had no idea that it could even be this big.
那个时候我不知到纸牌会变得这么流行
The ultimate goal would be to get people to almost put cardistry first,
最终的目标应该是让人们差不多是把花式放在第一位吧
when they see a deck of playing cards,
让他们看到一叠纸牌的时候
you know, it's no longer for games,
首先想到的不是游戏
it's no longer for gambling, it's cardistry.
不是赌博,而是纸牌花式

X|1@Xzi6yLAC[D=,i,d3*[ft1Td([nQl[IUk[Fm_fkOziQYS,7rmX]r.2WN!
分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱
  • symphonyn. 交响乐
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • flourishvi. 繁荣,茂盛,活跃,手舞足蹈 vt. 挥舞 n.
  • dexterityn. 灵巧,机敏,手艺
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • accentuatev. 以重音念,强调,重读
  • ultimaten. 终极,根本,精华 adj. 终极的,根本的,极限的
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的