哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第254期
日期:2017-10-03 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I have a schema about my ability in mathematics that I might be a good mathematician, that I have potential in this area or not.
图式认为我的数学能力,我可能是个优秀的数学家,我在这一领域是否有潜力
I also have the schema about other people. I like this person.
对其他人的态度也有图式,我喜欢这人
That person is a nice person versus this person is just not nice, cruel.
那人真好,还是那人不好,残忍
So we have schemas about other people, about ourselves, about natural phenomenon.
所以我们对他人,对自己,对自然现象,都有图式
This is inside, the schema.
图式就是内在
And then, there is the outside world.
还有外部世界
In the outside world, actual things take place.
现实发生在外部世界
For example, when this is left in middle air, it falls.
比如,半空中我松开手,它就会掉下来
lotus and flowers

This is, has nothing to do with my schema.
这一事实与我的图式无关
It's outside. It happens regardless of my schema.
它发生在外部世界,不管我的图式如何
Now I have certain potential in mathematics regardless of my schema.
我在数学上的实际潜力也与我的图式无关
A certain person behaves generously and benevolently toward other people or in a hateful manner toward other people regardless of my schema.
某个人对他人是慷慨仁慈还是可憎无礼也与我的图式无关
So there is what's inside and what is outside, and here is the key point.
所以内部和外部两个因素共同作用就是关键
You see, the mind dose not like when there is a discrepancy between what is inside and what is outside.
我们的精神不喜欢内部与外部存在差异
The mind likes when there is consistency, congruence between the two, and if there is no congruence,
我们的精神喜欢两者一致相合,如果不相合
if there is no consistency, then we experience a sense of dissidence, then we experience disease.
如果不一致,我们就会产生异议感,觉得不适

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • consistencyn. 坚持,一致性,强度,硬度,浓稠度
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • phenomenonn. 现象,迹象,(稀有)事件
  • dosen. 剂量,一剂,一服 vt. 给 ... 服药
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,