彭博商业论坛聚焦全球化
日期:2017-09-28 08:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

At the first Bloomberg Global Business Forum, business and political leaders defended globalization at a time when many see it under threat.
在首届彭博全球商业论坛上,商界和政界领袖都对全球化表示了支持,然而如今很多人都认为全球化正在遭受威胁。
We are in a very specific moment.
我们现在正处在一个十分特别的时刻。
We have a lot of global challenges: climate change, migrations, terrorism and for that we do need multilateralism.
因为我们面临着各种各样的全球化挑战,气候变化、移民以及恐怖主义,因此实现多边主义很有必要。
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton noted the harm done through globalization,
美国前总统比尔·克林顿指出了全球化所带来的危害,
which has led to a backlash from those who feel left behind.
而那些赶不上全球化步伐的人又由此开始抵制全球化。
We are also quite well aware that a lot of people feel left out, left behind, alienated politically, socially and economically
我们知道许多人感觉落后了,跟不上节奏了,政治、社会以及经济上也被疏远了,
and are very much in need of a hand up to be part of the future that we now take for granted.
这些人急需帮助,帮助他们一同步入我们理所当然的未来发展当中。
Alibaba CEO Jack Ma said globalization and the advances it is bringing should be embraced.
阿里巴巴首席执行官马云表示,全球化及其所带来的进步应该为大众所接受。
So in the past 30 years, 6 percent of the business in the world, big companies, they benefit from globalization.
在过去30年中,全球6%的企业,我指的是大企业,他们因全球化而受益。
In the next 30 years, I believe and we believe from the data shows that all the small business wil,
而在今后的30年里,根据数据显示,我们相信所有的小企业,
at least 60 percent of the small business will be global, will benefit from globalization.
至少60%的小企业会加入全球化的阵营中去,并受益于全球化。

forum.jpg

EU Foreign Policy chief Federica Mogherini said Brexit and an "America First" agenda by U.S. leadership has motivated a sense of unity in Europe.
欧盟外交政策局局长费德丽卡·莫格里尼表示,英国脱欧和美国领导人制定的“美国优先”计划激发了欧洲各国的团结。
What I've seen in this year is that the rest of the world is now looking at Europe for leadership.
今年我所看到的情况是,世界其他国家和地区的人们都在期待欧洲能担起领导的重任。
And we can do it. We feel the responsibility of doing that.
我们完全有能力做到,所以对此我们感到责无旁贷。
Apple CEO Tim Cook said talented immigrants should be recruited instead of excluded.
苹果首席执行官蒂姆·库克称,有才能的移民应该被收入麾下,而不是排斥在外。
I have a very aggressive plan not just to let a few people in. I would be recruiting.
我有一个大计划,不止是让少数人参与进来,我还会进行大批招募。
Despite the challenges, Cook said he was more optimistic than ever before,
尽管挑战重重,但库克表示他比任何时候都乐观,
saying technology provides an opportunity for people and nations to work together.
称技术发展为人民和国家之间的合作提供了机遇。
Daniel Schearf, VOA news, New York.
VOA新闻,丹尼尔·谢尔弗在纽约为您播报。

分享到