经典文学《简·爱》(MP3+中英字幕) 第246期
日期:2017-09-15 10:44

(单词翻译:单击)

A broad ring flashed on the little finger, and stooping forward, I looked at it, and saw a gem I had seen a hundred times before.
一个粗大的戒指在小手指上闪闪发光,我弯腰凑过去细瞧了一下,看到了一块我以前见过上百次的宝石。
Again I looked at the face, which was no longer turned from me.
我再次打量了那张脸,这回可没有避开我。
On the contrary, the bonnet was doffed, the bandage displaced, the head advanced.
相反,帽子脱了,绷带也扯了,脑袋伸向了我。
"Well, Jane, do you know me?" asked the familiar voice.
"嗨,简,你认识我吗?"那熟悉的口音问。
Only take off the red cloak, sir, and then...
你只要脱下红色的斗篷,先生,那就...
But the string is in a knot — help me. Break it, sir.
可是这绳子打了结 — 帮我一下。扯断它,先生。
There, then — 'Off, ye lendings!'
好吧,那么 — 脱下来,你们这些身外之物!
And Mr. Rochester stepped out of his disguise.
罗切斯特先生脱去了伪装。
Now, sir, what a strange idea!
哦,先生,这是个多奇怪的主意!
But well carried out, eh? Don't you think so?
不过干得很好,嗯?你不这样想吗?

经典文学《简·爱》

With the ladies you must have managed well. But not with you?
对付女士们,你也许应付得很好。但对你不行?
You did not act the character of a gipsy with me.
你并没对我扮演吉卜赛人的角色。
What character did I act? My own?
我演了什么角色啦?我自己吗?
No, some unaccountable one.
不,某个无法理解的人物。
In short, I believe you have been trying to draw me out, or in;
总之,我相信你一直要把我的话套出来,或者把我也扯进去。
You have been talking nonsense to make me talk nonsense. It is scarcely fair, sir.
你一直在胡说八道为的是让我也这样,这很难说是公平的,先生。
Do you forgive me, Jane?
你宽恕我吗,简?
I cannot tell till I have thought it all over.
我要仔细想想后才能回答。
If, on reflection, I find I have fallen into no great absurdity, I shall try to forgive you, but it was not right.
如果经过考虑我觉得自己并没有干出荒唐的事来,那我会努力宽恕你的,不过这样做不对。
Oh, you have been very correct — very careful, very sensible.
呵,你刚才一直做得很对 — 非常谨慎,非常明智。

分享到