英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第566期:《老友记》900句(31)
日期:2017-09-11 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:莫妮卡,瑞秋
事件:莫妮卡好不容易分门别类整理的照片,被瑞秋一不小心瞬间搞乱。

Monica: Oh, I'm so glad you're home. I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
莫妮卡:哦,真高兴你回家了,我在想,今天晚上咱们可以整理这些照片!
Rachel: Oh, thank God! Finally!
瑞秋:哦,谢天谢地!终于要弄了!
Monica: Okay, I've broken them down into categories. Okay, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candids, y'know... And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right? So if you're looking up, oh let's say birthdays and dogs, you get Photo 152. See?
莫妮卡:没错,我已经给它们分好类了。你看,有节日的、生日的、抓拍的……我还按照主题做了交叉索引。比如你要是想找,哦,比如说,“生日”和“狗”的,就能找到152号照片。明白了吗?
Rachel: Ohh, it's me and La Poo! Wow! I miss that dog.
瑞秋:哦,是我和拉普!哇!我想死他了。
Monica: Youcan also find him under umm, dog and dead.
莫妮卡:你在,嗯,“狗”和“已死”这个条目下也能找到他的照片。
Rachel: Great! Thanks!
瑞秋:真棒!多谢!
Monica: All right, hand me that other box of photos; that's the very last one.
莫妮卡:好了,帮我把那箱照片拿过来,那是最后一箱了。
Rachel: Okay. Oops. Sorry! Well, good thing you numbered all of them, huh?
瑞秋:好的。糟糕!真抱歉!不过还好你给他们都编好号了,是吧?
Monica: I hadn't! Photo 152 was a prototype.
莫妮卡:还没呢!152号只是个范例。
Rachel: Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's okay, it's okay honey. I'm gonna fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
瑞秋:哦。亲爱的,亲爱的,亲爱的,没事儿的,不要紧,亲爱的。我给你拿点喝的怎么样?玛格丽特怎么样?
Monica: Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything's just falling apart!
莫妮卡:果汁机在罗斯那儿!啊,就没有一件事是顺心的!

分享到