(单词翻译:单击)
For a man it would be pants and a, probably, white shirt and a suit jacket that goes over your shirt.
就男士而言,这套正式服装会是裤子,可能是白色衬衫和穿在衬衫外面的西装外套 。
Usually, you would also have a tie that you wear. That's a suit.
通常,你还会戴一条领带 。那就是西装 。
Well, a suit jacket is part of a suit.
嗯,西装外套是西装的一部分 。
A t-shirt, spelled "t-shirt," is a plain shirt that you usually wear underneath a dress shirt.
T恤衫(拼写为“T(-)-S-H-I-R-T”),是你通常穿在西装衬衣里面的单色衬衫 。
So first, you put on a t-shirt—a white t-shirt—then you would put on your shirt, and then you would put on you jacket.
因此,你先穿白色T恤衫,然后穿西装衬衣,最后穿西装外套 。
T-shirts can also be used by themselves as your main shirt.
T恤衫也可以当做主要衬衫来穿 。
It is usually an informal occasion that you would just wear a t-shirt.
通常在非正式场合里,你只会穿一件T恤衫 。
You probably wouldn't wear a t-shirt to your office, for example, though some people do.
例如,虽然有些人会穿T恤衫去上班,但你可能不会 。
And, many people have t-shirts that have things on them—that say things on them.
而且,很多人的T恤衫上面会说一些文字 。
T-shirts usually do not have a collar like a dress shirt does.
T恤衫一般不像西装衬衣那样有衣领 。
"I pull out a pair of socks and underwear."
“我抽出一双袜子和内衣 。”
Socks, "socks" are the things you put on your feet before you put your shoe on.
袜子(socks)是你穿鞋之前穿在脚上的服饰用品 。
Socks can be dark, or they can be light or white socks.
袜子的颜色可以是黑色、浅色或白色 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!