你抓住潮流的大方向了吗
日期:2017-09-13 06:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
PLXCUj2^jcwZf7,*0ta%Z!q+

That's right, I completely forgot, we flew an entire audience from New York.
对啊,我都忘了,我们的观众都是从纽约飞来的
Welcome to Los Angeles, where we have beautiful weather, beautiful celebrities, and terrible bagels, I'm sorry.
欢迎来到洛杉矶,这里天气晴朗,名人靓丽,还有很糟糕的百吉饼,不好意思啦
Not gonna compete with you on that. One thing I love about New Yorkers is that you're very, very fashion savvy.
不会为那个跟你们争的.k)zq)fV58;。我很喜欢纽约人的一点就是你们超级时尚潮流
I go to New York, and I always see people very, very well dressed walking around.
我去纽约的时候经常看到人们穿的特别潮

n6)8~vc_2r!1[l

117.jpg

tMF@@-pEmG*UpX

Sometimes there's a naked person on the subway, but-
偶尔会在地铁上看到一个人裸着,不过
For the most part, you're well dressed.
多数情况你们都穿戴整齐
So today, I thought I would show you some new fashion trends that are out there, just in case.
所以今天我要给大家看一些新的潮流趋势,万一真的火了呢
You probably already have them, but-
可能你们早就有了,不过
Because you got your finger on the pulse.
毕竟你们都掌握着潮流的方向呢
Okay, so I did some online shopping, and these are all real items that you can buy.
好,我在网上买了一些东西,这些都是你们能买到的真实物件
A lot of people are talking about these new jeans from Nordstrom.
很多人都在讨论诺德斯特龙新出的这款牛仔裤
They're called Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans.
它被称为“梭鱼直腿牛仔裤”
Have you seen, they're covered in fake mud?
看到了吧,上面沾满了假泥巴
If you want to trick your spouse into thinking you were doing yard work.
你是不是想骗配偶你在整理花园呢
$425 they cost, so yep. And, I wonder if people buy these, and they get upset if they get them dirty? Like, ugh.
425美元一条,嗯没错,我想知道如果人们买了这种裤子会不会担心把它弄脏了?就像,呃
Damn it, I got real mud on my fake mud.
该死,我把真泥巴糊到我裤子上的假泥巴上了
Then, here's another style that they're selling. These.
还有,这是他们销售的另一款,这些
Yeah. These are called, clear knee mom jeans.
嗯,它叫“清晰膝盖妈妈牛仔裤”
They put the no in Nordstrom, I think.
我感觉他们是要让诺德斯特龙被拒啊
The ad says, a slick, plastic panels bare your knees for futuristic feel.
广告词是光滑的塑料面给你的膝盖带来未来体验
Honestly, that's not what I thought the future would feel like.
说实话,我可不觉得未来是这种感觉
Here's a shirt, also, from Sandy Leeang. This is the designer. And, it's hard to see how pretty it is on there, but-
这是设计师桑迪·李安设计的一款衬衫-QRCau5.)K%。照片上看起来很漂亮,可是
I guess, jeans have windows, and shirts need curtains, so.
是不是牛仔裤需要开窗口,衬衫需要加窗帘
This one has a little sleeve right here in case you get chilly on that arm right there.
这边还有一个小袖子呢,防止你那个胳膊冻得慌
You know how sometimes you turn shirts into dust cloths? This is the other way around.
你知道有时候你会把衬衫改成防尘布吧,这个是反过来的
This was a dust cloth that somebody decided to make a shirt.
这本来是个防尘布,后来有人把它改成了衬衫
And finally, here's something. This is from Urban Outfitters. Here it is.
最后还有一样,这是Urban Outfitters公司的,在这儿
It's called, Out From Under extreme crop tank top shrug.
它叫“外内衣极端背心装抹肩”
The name is bigger than the outfit.
名字都比这件衣服还大了
This really is what it looks like. It's a tank top.
它就长这样,就是个背心装
It comes halfway down to your chest. I've seen necklaces cover more.
它到你胸部一半的地方Zho.A*VAm66-kD9f;。项链都比它遮的多呢
It's a little hat for your bra.
这是给文胸戴的小帽子
If this is what people think they want, here I'm going to make it better. I have an idea.
如果这就是人们想要的,那我再把它改进一下ykapmF&ib*Z。我有个主意
I think this is good idea anyway, we'll see.
我觉得诗歌好主意,等着瞧
Okay, just- They're straps.
好了,直接成肩带了

v,,gy|)%zgVegJVzwMHr[oJ(R[#wxZX8(ttMLV92qXPXb,kjVi&a
分享到