未来这台电脑会帮你种菜
日期:2017-08-30 22:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Food crisis. It's in the news every day. But what is it?
食物危机。出现在每日新闻中。那是什么?
Some places in the world it's too little food, maybe too much.
世界上的某些地方食物太匮乏,某些地方食物产量丰富。
Other places, GMO is saving the world. Maybe GMO is the problem?
有些地方,转基因食物拯救了世界。也许转基因食物是个问题?
Too much agricultural runoff creating bad oceans, toxic oceans, attenuation of nutrition.
太多的转基因农业废水制造了污染的海洋、有毒的海水,营养稀薄。
They go on and on. And I find the current climate of this discussion incredibly disempowering.
这样循环往复继续着。我发现,当今的讨论实在是太没有影响力了。
So how do we bring that to something that we understand?
我们要如何让这样的讨论为大家所理解呢?
How is this apple food crisis? You've all eaten an apple in the last week, I'm sure.
苹果食物危机怎么样?我确定,在过去的一周里你们每个人都吃了一个苹果。
How old do you think it was from when it was picked? Two weeks? Two months?
你认为苹果从采摘到你手中花了多久呢?两周?两个月?
Eleven months -- the average age of an apple in a grocery store in the United States.
11个月--这就是美国商场中售卖的苹果从采摘到出售的平均时间。
And I don't expect it to be much different in Europe or anywhere else in the world.
我想,在欧洲应该也差不多,在世界各地都差不多。
We pick them, we put them in cold storage, we gas the cold storage
我们采摘苹果,把它们冷藏保存,往冷藏柜中输入氧气
there's actually documented proof of workers trying to go into these environments to retrieve an apple, and dying,
事实上,有文件记录表明,曾有工人试图进入这样的环境来取回一个苹果,然后他死掉了,
because the atmosphere that they slow down the process of the apple with is also toxic to humans.
因为身处这样环境下的冷藏库中,冷藏库里的空气对人来来说是有毒性的。
How is it that none of you knew this? Why didn't I know this?
为什么你们中没有人知道这件事?为什么我不知道这件事?
Ninety percent of the quality of that apple -- all of the antioxidants -- are gone by the time we get it.
苹果中90%的养分--苹果中所有的抗氧化剂--在我们购买时全部流失完了。
It's basically a little ball of sugar. How did we get so information poor and how can we do better?
它只是一颗小糖果。我们为什么不知道这些消息?要怎样改善这样的状况?
I think what's missing is a platform. I know platforms -- I know computers, they put me on the Internet when I was young.
我认为我们缺少了一个平台。我知道平台--我会使用电脑,我很年轻的时候就在网络上活动。
I did very weird things -- on this platform. But I met people, and I could express myself.
我做过很多非常怪异的事情--在这样的平台上。但我也遇见了其他人,我能够表达自己的想法。
How do you express yourself in food? If we had a platform, we might feel empowered to question: What if?
你对食物有怎样的看法?如果我们有一个平台,我们也许会发现这个问题非常有利“假如?”
For me, I questioned: What if climate was democratic? So, this is a map of climate in the world.
我想问:如果气候是民主的?这是一张全球气候分布图。
The most productive areas in green, the least productive in red.
最高效的农业生产地区是绿色的,最差的是红色。
They shift and they change, and Californian farmers now become Mexican farmers.
它们会不断变动,变化,加州的农民现在变成墨西哥农民。
China picks up land in Brazil to grow better food, and we're a slave to climate.
中国获得巴西的土地以求种出更好的食物,我们都是环境的奴隶。
What if each country had its own productive climate? What would that change about how we live?
如果每个国家都有自己适合生产的气候?那会如何改变我们的生活呢?
What would that change about quality of life and nutrition?
那将如何改变我们生活和营养的质量?
The last generation's problem was, we need more food and we need it cheap. Welcome to your global farm.
上一代人遇到的问题是,我们需要更多食物并且价格低廉。欢迎来到世界农场。
We built a huge analog farm. All these traces -- these are cars, planes, trains and automobiles.
我们建造了一个巨大的模拟农场。这些线条轨迹--是车、飞机、火车和汽车。
It's a miracle that we feed seven billion people with just a few of us involved in the production of food.
能够提供足够的食物给70亿人,这是一个奇迹,在只有很少人参与到食品制作过程中的情况下。
What if ... we built a digital farm? A digital world farm.
但是如果...我们建造一个数字农场?数字化的世界农场。
What if you could take this apple, digitize it somehow, send it through particles in the air and reconstitute it on the other side? What if?
如果你能够拿这个苹果,在某种程度上,将其数字化,通过空气中的质点传送,然后在另一边将质点重组?如果?
Going through some of these quotes, you know, they inspire me to do what I do. First one:
看一看这些引述的话,你知道,它们鼓励了我这样做。第一条:
That's what I landed to the day that I went to Minamisanriku, one stop south of Fukushima, after the disaster.
这是我到达南三陆町的那天,也就是福岛再往南一站,在核电站事故之后。
The kids have headed to Sendai and Tokyo, the land is contaminated, they already import 70 percent of their own food.
孩子们都去了仙台和东京,土地被核电站事故污染了,他们的食品进口量达70%。
But it's not unique to Japan. Two percent of the American population is involved in farming.
但这并不是日本独有的现象。美国人中只有2%的人口从事与农业相关工作。
What good answer comes from two percent of any population?
人口数中2%的人从事农业带给我们什么答案?
As we go around the world, 50 percent of the African population is under 18.
我们看看世界上别的地方,50%的非洲人口是18岁以下。
Eighty percent don't want to be farmers. Farming is hard.
他们中的80%不愿意成为农民。农业太艰辛。
The life of a small-shareholder farmer is miserable. They go into the city.
小农生活太辛苦。他们选择去城市。
In India: farmers' families not being able to have basic access to utilities,
在印度:农民的家人无法获取最基础的农用器具,
more farmer suicides this year and the previous 10 before that. It's uncomfortable to talk about.
今年自杀的农民的数量多于过去10年的数量。说起这些太令人难过了。
Where are they going? Into the city. No young people, and everyone's headed in.
他们要去哪里?到城市里。没有年轻人,年轻人都去城市了。
So how do we build this platform that inspires the youth?
那我们要搭建一个怎样的平台来鼓励年轻人呢?
Welcome to the new tractor. This is my combine.
请看这台新的拖拉机。这是我的联合收割机。
A number of years ago now, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Home Depot and I started hacking.
数年前,我去家居连锁店开始寻觅工具。
And I built silly things and I made plants dance and I attached them to my computer and I killed them all -- a lot.
我制作过愚蠢的东西,我让植物跳舞,将它们与我的电脑相连,然后我摧毁了它们--很多。
I eventually got them to survive.
我最终让它们得以存活。
And I created one of the most intimate relationships I've ever had in my life,
我创造了我人生中一种最亲密的关系,
because I was learning the language of plants. I wanted to make it bigger.
因为我在学习植物的语言。我想要它们长得更大。
They said, "Knock yourself out, kid! Here's an old electronics room that nobody wants. What can you do?"
他们说,“孩子,全力以赴吧!这间没有人使用的电子工作室。你能做些什么呢?”
With my team, we built a farm inside of the media lab,
和团队成员一起,我们在媒体实验室里搭建了一个农场,
a place historically known not for anything about biology but everything about digital life.
一个过去被认为和电子化生活有关而不是生物有关的地方。
Inside of these 60 square feet, we produced enough food to feed about 300 people once a month -- not a lot of food.
在这个60平方米的空间里,我们制作了足够供应大约300人1个月的口粮--并不是太多。
And there's a lot of interesting technology in there. But the most interesting thing?
这里有很多有趣的科技。最有趣的是?
Beautiful, white roots, deep, green colors and a monthly harvest.
漂亮的、白色的根茎,深绿色的植物每月一次的收获。
Is this a new cafeteria? Is this a new retail experience? Is this a new grocery store?
这是新式餐厅吗?这是新式销售体验吗?这是新式的商店吗?
I can tell you one thing for sure: this is the first time anybody in the media lab ripped the roots off of anything.
我能告诉你们我能确定的就是:这是第一次在媒体实验室里可以将任何植物连根拔起。
We get our salad in bags; there's nothing wrong with that.
我们自己把生菜装进袋子;这不会有问题的。
But what happens when you have an image-based processing expert, a data scientist, a roboticist, ripping roots off and thinking,
但要是你有一个图像基础的程序专家、一个数据科学家、一个机器人、可以帮你拔菜与思考,你会不会也会这样想
"Huh. I know something about -- I could make this happen, I want to try."
“恩,我知道一些...我也可以做这件事,我想要试试”。
In that process we would bring the plants out and we would take some back to the lab,
在种植程序中,我们会把植物拿出来,我们会把一些放回实验室,
because if you grew it, you don't throw it away; it's kind of precious to you.
因为你要是种它,你就不会把它丢掉;因为它对你而言就像宝贝一样。
I have this weird tongue now, because I'm afraid to let anybody eat anything until I've eaten it first, because I want it to be good.
我现在有一些怪癖,因为在我把食物给任何人之前我都会先试吃,因为我要确定这食物是好的。
So I eat lettuce every day and I can tell the pH of a lettuce within .1.
所以,我每天都会吃生菜,我可以分辨生菜里面的PH值到0.1个单位的误差。
I'm like, "No, that's 6.1 -- no, no, you can't eat it today."
我会说,“不行,那个菜是6.1,不行、不行,你今天不能吃它。”
This lettuce that day was hyper sweet.
这个生菜到那一天会超级甜。
It was hyper sweet because the plant had been stressed and it created a chemical reaction in the plant to protect itself: "I'm not going to die!"
它会超级甜,因为植物会因为压力的关系,建造出一种化学反应来保护它自己:“我不要死啊!”。
And the plants not-going-to-die, taste sweet to me. Technologists falling backwards into plant physiology.
但菜不会死,而且尝起来很甜。科学家退回到要投入研究植物的生理机能。
So we thought other people needed to be able to try this.
所以,我们想让其他人也有能力也可以尝试看看。
We want to see what people can create, so we conceived of a lab that could be shipped anywhere. And then we built it.
我们想看看大家可以创造出什么,所以我们构想出一个可以被运送到任何地方的实验室。然后,我们建造了它。
So on the facade of the media lab is my lab, that has about 30 points of sensing per plant.
所以,多媒体实验室的正面是我的实验室,每一个植物都有30个监测点。
If you know about the genome or genetics, this is the phenome, right? The phenomena.
如果你了解基因组或遗传学,这就是基因体外的所有现象研究,对吧?各种呈现的现象。
When you say, "I like the strawberries from Mexico,"
例如,当你说,“我喜欢来自墨西哥的草莓,”
you really like the strawberries from the climate that produced the expression that you like.
你真的很喜欢当地气候所呈现种植出来的草莓。
So if you're coding climate -- this much CO2, this much O2 creates a recipe
所以,如果你把气候的条件用计算机编码--这边二氧化碳多一点,这边氧气多一点,
you're coding the expression of that plant, the nutrition of that plant, the size of that plant, the shape, the color, the texture.
这个植物的外表呈现、这个植物的内部养分、这个植物的大小、形状、颜色、纹路...等等。
We need data, so we put a bunch of sensors in there to tell us what's going on.
我们需要数据。所以,我们在里面放了很多传感器,来告诉我们里面发生了什么事。
If you think of your houseplants, and you look at your houseplant and you're super sad,
如果你在想念你的室内植物,你会看着它,并超级伤心地说,
because you're like, "Why are you dying? Won't you talk to me?"
“为什么你要死?为什么不跟我说话?”
Farmers develop the most beautiful fortune-telling eyes by the time they're in their late 60s and 70s.
农民在他们60到70岁时,会发展出相当精准的判断眼光。
They can tell you when you see that plant dying that it's a nitrogen deficiency, a calcium deficiency or it needs more humidity.
他们可以告诉你,当你看到植物要死了,是因为养分不足、钙不足或它需要更多的湿气。
Those beautiful eyes are not being passed down.
但这些精准的判断眼光并没有被流传下来。
These are eyes in the cloud of a farmer. We trend those data points over time.
这些是云端上的农民眼睛。它们会持续追踪这些数据。
We correlate those data points to individual plants.
并根据不同的植物来变更这些数据点。
These are all the broccoli in my lab that day, by IP address. We have IP-addressable broccoli.
这是那一天我实验室里花椰菜的IP地址。我们有可以地址化的IP花椰菜。
So if that's not weird enough, you can click one and you get a plant profile.
所以,如果这还不够奇怪,你可以点选其中一个,就可以得到植物档案。
And what this tells you is downloadable progress on that plant, but not like you'd think, it's not just when it's ready.
而这告诉你,这些植物的栽种过程是可以下载的,但它什么时候可以吃,会跟你想的不太一样。
When does it achieve the nutrition that I need? When does it achieve the taste that I desire?
它的养分甚么时候可以达到我需要的状况?它的口味甚么时候可以达到我渴望的状况?
Is it getting too much water? Is it getting too much sun?
它是不是水分太多了?它是不是晒太多阳光了?
Alerts. It can talk to me, it's conversant, we have a language.
都可以警示的。它可以和我们对话,它很精通我们的语言。
I think of that as the first user on the plant Facebook, right?
我觉得这就像在植物脸书上的第一个使用者,对吧?

未来这台电脑会帮你种菜

That's a plant profile and that plant will start making friends.
这是植物的个人档案,植物会开始自己找朋友。
And I mean it -- it will make friends with other plants that use less nitrogen, more phosphorus, less potassium.
我是认真的--它会跟其它使用较少氮、更多磷、较少钾的植物做朋友。
We're going to learn about a complexity that we can only guess at now.
我们要开始学习目前只能用猜的那些复杂东西。
And they may not friend us back -- I don't know, they might friend us back, it depends on how we act.
也许它们不会想跟我们交朋友--我不知道,但也许会这取决于我们的行为。
So this is my lab now. It's a little bit more systematized, my background is designing data centers in hospitals of all things,
这是我实验室现在的样子。它现在系统化多了,我的背景专长是在医院设计数据中心之类的事,
so I know a little bit about creating a controlled environment.
所以,我算有点知道如何创造一个可以控制的环境。
And so -- inside of this environment, we're experimenting with all kinds of things.
所以,在这环境里面--我们正在做各式各样的实验。
This process, aeroponics, was developed by NASA for Mir Space Station for reducing the amount of water they send into space.
这是美国太空总署为Mir太空站研发的空气种植法,目的是为了要降低他们要送到外层空间的水总量。
What it really does is give the plant exactly what it wants: water, minerals and oxygen.
它的方法只是给予植物想要的:水、矿物质、氧气。
Roots are not that complicated, so when you give them that, you get this amazing expression.
植物的根没那么复杂,你只要给它们这些,它们就会长的很漂亮。
It's like the plant has two hearts. And because it has two hearts, it grows four or five times faster. It's a perfect world.
这有点像植物有2颗心脏。因为它有2颗心脏,它的成长速度会快五倍。这是完美的世界。
We've gone a long way into technology and seed for an adverse world and we're going to continue to do that,
我们的科技相当进步,并为这崩坏的世界预留了很多种子,而我们会持续这样做,
but we're going to have a new tool, too, which is perfect world.
我们也有一个新工具,也是为了这完美的世界。
So we've grown all kinds of things. These tomatoes hadn't been in commercial production for 150 years.
所以,我们种植各样的东西。这些西红柿已经150年没在市场上出现过。
Do you know that we have rare and ancient seed banks? Banks of seed. It's amazing.
你知道我们有稀有的和古老的种子银行吗?种子的银行。太神奇了。
They have germplasm alive and things that you've never eaten.
他们有活的种质资源,还有你从未吃过的东西。
I am the only person in this room that's eaten that kind of tomato.
我是这里唯一吃过这类西红柿的人。
Problem is it was a sauce tomato and we don't know how to cook, so we ate a sauce tomato, which is not that great.
问题是,它是一种调味西红柿,而且我们也不知道怎么料理它,所以,我们这个调味西红柿吃起来没那么美味。
But we've done things with protein -- we've grown all kinds of things.
但我们可以调整蛋白质,来种出各式各样的植物。
We've grown humans -- Well maybe you could, but we didn't.
我们也可以种植人类--也许你可以,但我们不行。
But what we realized is, the tool was too big, it was too expensive.
但我们明白,这工具太贵、太大了。
I was starting to put them around the world and they were about 100,000 dollars.
我想把它们推广到全世界,但这要10万多美金。
Finding somebody with 100 grand in their back pocket isn't easy, so we wanted to make a small one.
找到一个口袋里有10万美金的人并不容易,所以,我们想要做小一点的。
This project was actually one of my student's -- mechanical engineering undergraduate, Camille.
实际上这是我一位学生的研究项目--一位名叫Camille的机械工程大学生。
So Camille and I and my team, we iterated all summer, how to make it cheaper,
Camille和我及我的团队,我们整个夏天反复进行改造,怎么把它变得便宜,
how to make it work better, how to make it so other people can make it.
怎么让它可以运作地更好,怎么把它变得让每个人都可以做的到。
Then we dropped them off in schools, seventh through eleventh grade.
我们把这个平台栽去给有7到11年级学生的学校。
And if you want to be humbled, try to teach a kid something.
如果你想变得谦卑,试着去教小朋友一些东西。
So I went into this school and I said, "Set it to 65 percent humidity."
所以,我们到了学校,我说,“把它设定在65%的湿度。”
The seventh grader said, "What's humidity?"
七年级生问说,“湿度是什么?”
And I said, "Oh, it's water in air."
我说,“喔,湿度就是空气中的水。”
He said, "There's no water in air, you're an idiot."
他说,“空气中没有水,你这笨蛋。”
And I was like, "Alright, don't trust me. Actually -- don't trust me, right?
然后我说,“好,好,好,不要相信我。完全不要相信我,好吗?
Set it to 100. He sets it to 100 and what happens? It starts to condense, make a fog and eventually drip.
把湿度设定到100。他把湿度设定到100后,发生什么事? 湿气开始凝结,变成雾,然后开始滴水。
And he says, "Oh. Humidity is rain. Why didn't you just tell me that?"
然后他说,“喔!湿度是雨啦!你为什么不早点跟我讲?”
We've created an interface for this that's much like a game.
我们已经为这个开发一个程序接口,它有点像游戏。
They have a 3D environment, they can log into it anywhere in the world on their smartphone, on their tablet.
它们有一个3D的环境,学生可以在世界任何一个地方用他们的智能型手机、平板登录进去。
They have different parts of the bots -- the physical, the sensors.
程序里面有机械上不同的部件--物理条件、传感器。
They select recipes that have been created by other kids anywhere in the world.
他们选择了一个世界上其他小朋友已经做出来的植物食谱。
They select and activate that recipe, they plant a seedling.
他们选完后把它激活,种下了一个幼苗。
While it's growing, they make changes.
当开始成长,它们就会开始变化。
They're like, "Why does a plant need CO2 anyway? Isn't CO2 bad? It kills people."
他们会问说,“为什么植物一定需要二氧化碳?二氧化碳不是不好的吗?二氧化碳不是有害的吗?”
Crank up CO2, plant dies. Or crank down CO2, plant does very well.
调高二氧化碳的效率,植物会死掉。或是降低二氧化碳的效率,植物会活得很好。
Harvest plant, and you've created a new digital recipe.
收割植物后,代表你创造了一个新的数字食谱。
It's an iterative design and development and exploration process.
这是一个互动、发展、探索的过程。
They can download, then, all of the data about that new plant that they developed or the new digital recipe and what did it do
然后,他们可以下载所有新植物发展出来的数据,或者新的数据食谱,观看它是如何成长的
was it better or was it worse? Imagine these as little cores of processing. We're going to learn so much.
有没有更好,或更糟糕?想象一下这些是过程的核心。我们会学到很多。
Here's one of the food computers, as we call them, in a school in three weeks' time. This is three weeks of growth.
这是其中一台食物计算机,我们在学校的三个礼拜这样称呼它。这是它在学校三个礼拜以来的成长过程。
But more importantly, it was the first time that this kid ever thought he could be a farmer -- or that he would want to be a farmer.
但更重要的是,这位小朋友从来没想过他会是个农民--否则他会想当个农民。
So, we've open-sourced all of this. It's all online; go home, try to build your first food computer.
所以,我们把这些资源全部开放。它们都在网络上;回家,尝试去建造你的第一部食物计算机吧!
It's going to be difficult -- I'm just telling you.
我得告诉你,要组装起来并不容易。
We're in the beginning, but it's all there. It's very important to me that this is easily accessible.
我们虽然刚开始,但它都在网络上。对我而言,容易取得这些东西很重要。
We're going to keep making it more so.
我们也会持续做的更多。
These are farmers, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, environmental engineer,
这些人是农民、电子工程师、机械工程师、环境工程师、
computer scientist, plant scientist, economist, urban planners.
计算机科学家、植物学家、经济学家、都市规划员。
On one platform, doing what they're good at. But we got a little too big.
他们在同一平台贡献出他们的专长。但我们搞的有点大。
This is my new facility that I'm just starting.
这是我的新设备,我刚开始筹备。
This warehouse could be anywhere. That's why I chose it.
这个仓库可以到处移动。这是我选择它的原因。
And inside of this warehouse we're going to build something kind of like this.
仓库里面,我们准备要盖一些类似这样的东西。
These exist right now. Take a look at it. These exist, too.
它们现在就已经在仓库里面。看一下。这个也在仓库里面。
One grows greens, one grows Ebola vaccine.
一个种植绿色植物用,一个培养埃博拉病毒疫苗。
Pretty amazing that plants and this DARPA Grand Challenge winner is one of the reasons we're getting ahead of Ebola.
相当惊讶的是,植物和这个美国国防部高级研究计划局优胜项目,是其中一个我们研究埃博拉病毒的原因。
The plants are producing the protein that's Ebola resistant.
这些植物正在产生对抗埃博拉病毒的蛋白质。
So pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, all they way down to lettuce.
所以药品、营养品生产的方式都跟生菜生产方式很相似。
But these two things look nothing alike, and that's where I am with my field.
但这两件事看起来完全不一样,那就是我在我自身领域的部分。
Everything is different. We're in that weird "We're alright" stage and it's like, "Here's my black box --"
每样东西都不一样。我们正处在一种“我们是对的”奇怪阶段,这有点像,“这是我的黑盒子--”
"No, buy mine." "No, no, no -- I've got intellectual property that's totally valuable. Don't buy his, buy mine."
“不,买我的”。“不、不、不--我的有人工智能,简直是物超所值。不要买他的,买我的。”
And the reality is, we're just at the beginning, in a time when society is shifting, too.
而真实情况是,我们只是刚开始,还要等社会大众想法的改变。
When we ask for more, cheaper food, we're now asking for better, environmentally friendly food.
当我们开始要求更多、更便宜的食物,我们是在要求对环境友善、更好的食物。
And when you have McDonald's advertising what's in the Chicken McNugget, the most mysterious food item of all time
当你看到麦当劳广告宣传麦乐鸡的成分时--人类历史上最神秘的食物
they are now basing their marketing plan on that -- everything is changing.
麦当劳的市场广告计划正在改变--所有事情都在改变着。
So into the world now. Personal food computers, food servers and food data centers run on the open phenome.
现在看看当今的世界。个人食物计算机,食物服务器,还有在开放式表型组运行的数据中心。
Think open genome, but we're going to put little climate recipes, like Wikipedia, that you can pull down, actuate and grow.
想一下开放基因组,但我们要把小小的气候食谱整合起来,像是维基百科那样,你可以推翻,开动,种植。
What does this look like in a world? You remember the world connected by strings?
这会是怎样的世界?你还记得用线连结的世界吗?
We start having beacons. We start sending information about food, rather than sending food.
我们开启了食物的明灯。我们开始寄送食物的讯息,而不是运送食物。
This is not just my fantasy, this is where we're already deploying.
我不是在幻想,我们已经在开展了。
Food computers, food servers, soon-to-be food data centers, connecting people together to share information.
食物计算机,食物服务器,很快就有的食物数据中心,把人们连结在一起分享信息。
The future of food is not about fighting over what's wrong with this.
食物的未来,不是在争论食物出了甚么问题。
We know what's wrong with this. The future of food is about networking the next one billion farmers
我们知道食物哪里出问题。食物的未来是有关于把未来的10亿个农民连结起来,
and empowering them with a platform to ask and answer the question, "What if?" Thank you.
并给他们一个平台,授权他们找出那个问题的答案:“如果这样...会如何呢?”谢谢各位!

分享到
重点单词
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • texturen. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构 vt. 给
  • facaden. 建筑物的正面,外表(犹指虚伪的)
  • correlaten. 有相互关系的东西,相关物 v. 使有相互关系,互相
  • activatev. 激活,使活动,起动
  • reconstitutevt. 重新设立;重新组成
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去