原来明星也有恐高症
日期:2017-08-29 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
WMGkE4A-ggAB!S^EX&(#bS_Xe.d;tZFs

I was reading about you earlier. I was reading about you earlier.
我以前看到过你的传记 真的看过
And you play all these great action heroes and then I read that...is this true? You were afraid of heights. Yeah.
我看到你演了那么多动作片 还看到里面说你恐高 这是真的吗 是真的
It doesn't feel right to me that you should be afraid of heights.
这跟你的形象很不符 你应该不会恐高啊
It doesn't feel right to me, either. I didn't know until I was like 34.
我也这么觉得 我也是34岁才知道的
I was doing a movie in Dubai.
我当时在迪拜拍电影
And they have that famous hotel that's shaped like a sail.
那里有一个酒店 外形是一只帆
The birge. The birge. Exactly. That's right.
帆船酒店 对 没错
And they've got a helicopter pad on its top
他们在酒店的顶端设置了直升机平台
so they arranged one night after shooting for my wife and I go out and have a glass of champagne.
拍摄结束后 他们安排我和妻子去那里喝香槟

+iW62mtvdFAxL.

原来明星也有恐高症

cB=&,2fkK#

I am standing at the helicopter pad and look at the sunset. You know it's incredible.
站在平台上 看着落日 一切都很美
But it's like 1,200 feet up or something incredible like that.
但是酒店高大概1200英尺
And I got to the top. We were really excited.
到了顶端 我们很激动
You know we weren't staying there. It's like a seven star hotel.
我们不住那儿 那是间七星级酒店
So this was literally the only time we got to go in the birge to the helicopter pad.
这是我们唯一一次去帆船酒店 还站在直升机平台上
We got up to the top. And we went out on the pad. We started walking to the edge. My wife goes all the way to the edge.
到了那里 我们一直向边上走去 我妻子一直站在边上
And I literally froze like a full lizard brain. Like from here to the edge of the stage. My legs didn't work. I was just like—ah.
我整个人就僵住了 距离上就好比从这到舞台那边 我的腿就动不了了 我就 额
And she was like—and she thought I was joking.
她——她以为我在跟她开玩笑
You know I didn't know I was afraid of heights.
我都不知道我恐高
Like I've never been up that high.
因为我之前从来没去过那么高的地方
And It was safe in the sense there was like the equivalent of a chain linked fence underneath.
实际上那里是很安全的 下面有链子做成的防护网
You couldn't see it unless you went to the edge.
你看不见
But it would catch you. It would catch a helicopter.
但是你掉下去的话它可以保护你 那张网可以承受一架直升机的重量
Of course, it could catch a human. But I still couldn't stand at the edge.
所以当然能托住一个人 但我还是不敢
This is good because now when people come up and go, are you Matt Damon?
这很好啊 以后有人上来问 你是马特·达蒙吗的时候
I would go no, he's afraid of heights.
你就说不是 他怕高
That's where we're different.
这就是我们的区别

MRRB-rP1jm,,e|rrKKNWu!!^8!L.QzS|nqHyIBf-x]
分享到