英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第552期:《老友记》900句(28)
日期:2017-08-22 08:17

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:莫妮卡与钱德勒公寓
人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,罗斯,乔伊,蒙娜
事件:万圣节化妆舞会上,罗斯与钱德勒进行扳手腕比赛,两人实力不分伯仲。

Monica: Look honey, you don't have to do this, okay? It's the strength you have inside that means the most to me. You're loyal, you're honest, and you have integrity! That's the kind of strength that I want in the man that I love!
莫妮卡:听着,亲爱的,你没必要进行这个比赛,知道吗?是你内在的力量吸引了我。你忠心又老实,而且你品德高贵!这才是我所希望我爱的男人拥有的品质!
Chandler: That means nothing to me. Come on!
钱德勒:但这些对我来说毫无意义。来吧!
Joey: Pheebs come on! Bunny v.s. Doody! We're waiting! Okay. Okay guys, one match, winner takes all. Oh wait—wait! What does the winner get?
乔伊:菲,快来吧!兔子与粪团大战,我们等着你呢!好,好的,两位,一盘定胜负。哦,慢着,慢着,获胜者有什么奖励呢?
Ross: Pride.
罗斯:骄傲。
Chandler: And dignity.
钱德勒:和尊严。
Joey: Okay, if you say so. All right, ready? Set! Go!
乔伊:好吧,如果你们非要这么说的话。好的,准备好了吗?预备,开始!
Mona: Wow! They're both really strong.
蒙娜:哇哦,他们真的都很强呢。
Joey: Or equally weak.
乔伊:或者同样都很弱。
Monica: Oh God! Chandler's making his sex face.
莫妮卡:哦,天啊,钱德勒开始露出他的性感表情了。
Ross: So, you gettin' tired?
罗斯:你累了吧?
Chandler: Nope! I can do this all day.
钱德勒:不累,我能这样坚持一整天。
Ross: Yeah? Me too.
罗斯:是吗?我也是。

分享到
重点单词
  • integrityn. 诚实,正直,完整,完善
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • dignityn. 尊严,高贵,端庄