Words That Are Coming And Going 变化的单词
日期:2017-08-15 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This is everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是卡维。
And I'm Lucija. Whoa! Did you see that?
我是露西佳,哇哦!你看到了吗?
Yeah, what's going on, Lucija?
看到了,露西佳,发生什么了?
Hmm…I guess those are just words that are coming and going.
唔…我想是单词在飞来飞去。
Well, can we make them stop, please?
好吧,拜托,能让它们停下来吗?
No. It's actually quite normal. One of the reasons why English has grown as a world language is that it adapts easily to change.
不能,事实上这很正常。英语之所以成为一种世界性语言就是因为它对变化适应自如。
So you're telling me that while some of the words go out of style, others become super popular?
那你是想告诉我,部分单词过时的同时,就会有其他的单词流行起来咯?
Yes! We call that slang. Different expressions become popular at different times.
是的,我们把那叫做俚语,不同时期流行不同的表达,
Like, Sorry Mac, that's none of your beeswax. What?
例如:麦克,不好意思,这不关你事。什么?
Or, what a funny old bird you are.
又或者是:你真是个有趣的老人家。
Now, you're just confusing me.
你只增加了我的困惑。
Listen. Me and my sweetheart are going steady, and we're planning on taking his hot rod to see a flick later.
听着,我和我的亲爱的关系很好,我们正打算稍后开着他的车去看电影,
And remember, nobody puts baby in a corner.
记着,任何人都是不可小觑的。

露西佳.png

What baby?! I'm just kidding. Those are just old expressions that aren't used anymore.
什么?宝贝?!我只是开玩笑的,这些都是已经过时的老式的表达。
Whoa! Well, you're cray cray. And I was about to take a selfie, since I'm on fleek.
哇哦!好吧,你让我抓狂。既然我长得这么帅气,我要拍个自拍照。
But, no worries! I won't throw any shade your way, since the tea wasn't that good. FOMO! TBT!
但别担心,我不会说你的坏话的,因为说人闲话并不好。别错过了哟,下周三见。
OK, now you're saying any current popular expression that comes to mind.
行呀,你现说的都是想得到的正在用的流行表达。
That's true. But these words, like yours, will soon go out of style.
这倒是真的,但和你说的那些类似,它们也会过时,
Since they're just words that are coming and going.
因为它们仅只是来来往往的词汇而已。
Write to us! And let us know what popular expressions you uses at learningenglish.voanews.com.
到官方网站learningenglish.voanews.com写信给我们,让我们知道你常用的流行表达吧。

分享到