TED十佳演讲之现在或永不 为什么健康的生活方式几乎把我害死(4)
日期:2017-08-11 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

So I finished. And I kind of went overboard on the week after the project was over.
我于是停止了这些健康计划。健康计划中止后的一周,我让自己稍微放纵了一下,
I went to the dark side, and I just indulged myself. It was like something out of Caligula.
开始了不健康的生活方式,尽情放任自己,有点像《罗马帝国艳情史》里那样。
Without the sex part. Because I have three young kids, so that wasn't happening.
当然这里可没有关于性的部分,因为我已经有三个孩子了。
But the over-eating and over-drinking, definitely. And I finally have stabilized.
因此不是你想的那样,不过大吃大喝是肯定要有的,最后就稳定下来了。
So now I'm back to adopting many -- not all;
我保留了许多过去一年中尝试过的方法--当然不是全部,
I don't wear a helmet anymore -- but dozens of healthy behaviors that I adopted during my year.
我再也不带头盔了,但是还是保留了不少健康的生活习惯。

为什么健康的生活方式几乎把我害死

It was really a life-changing project. And I, of course, don't have time to go into all of them.
这真是个能够改变生活的计划,当然,我没有足够的时间去逐个体验。
Let me just tell you two really quickly.
我只简单告诉大家两件事。
The first is -- and this was surprising to me; I didn't expect this to come out -- but I live a much quieter life now.
首先是--一件让我感到惊讶的事情,我之前并没有抱这个期望--但现在我却有了一个更安静的生活。
Because we live in such a noisy world. There's trains and planes and cars and Bill O'Reilly, he's very noisy.
我们生活在一个嘈杂的世界,充斥着火车、飞机、汽车,和比尔·奥雷利(美国时事评论员),他吵死了。
And this is a real underestimated, under-appreciated health hazard -- not just because it harms our hearing,
这的确是一个被低估、被忽视的健康隐患--不仅仅是因为它有损听力,
which it obviously does, but it actually initiates the fight-or-flight response.
这点是毫无疑问的,它实际上还会让人产生“攻击或逃离”这个心理应急机制。
A loud noise will get your fight-or-flight response going.
高分贝噪声会让你启动应急机制。
And this, over the years, can cause real damage, cardiovascular damage.
这样持续数年会造成真正的损伤,心血管损伤。

视频及简介

演讲简介

A.J.雅各布斯用了整整一年的时间,遵循他听到的每一条健康建议--从用玻璃杯来抹防晒霜到戴着自行车头盔购物。在TED MED的演讲台上,雅各布斯与大家分享了他在这个过程中发现的许多让人意想不到的事情。


分享到