TED十佳演讲之现在或永不 为什么健康的生活方式几乎把我害死(2)
日期:2017-08-09 12:02

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

Now the final part of the trilogy was I wanted to focus on the body and try to be the healthiest person I could be, the healthiest person alive.
最后一步是,我希望注重自己的身体,尽可能达到最健康的状态,成为世上最健康的人。
So that's what I've been doing the last couple of years.
所以过去几年内我做了刚才提到的那些事情。
And I just finished a couple of months ago. And I have to say, thank God.
我几个月前才刚刚停下来,我必须要说,谢天谢地终于结束了。
Because living so healthily was killing me.
因为那种健康的生活方式快要害死我了。
It was so overwhelming, because the amount of things you have to do, it's just mind-boggling.
太让人受不了了,因为有许多你不得不做的事情,数量多的让人难以置信。
I was listening to all the experts and talking to sort of a board of medical advisers.
我听取了所有专家的意见,和许多医疗顾问交流。
And they were telling me all the things I had to do.
他们告诉我所有必需做的事情。

为什么健康的生活方式几乎把我害死

I had to eat right, exercise, meditate, pet dogs, because that lowers the blood pressure.
我必须正确膳食,锻炼,冥想,养宠物,因为那样可以降低血压。
I wrote the book on a treadmill, and it took me about a thousand miles to write the book. I had to put on sunscreen.
我在跑步机上写书,为了这本书,我跑了近1000公里,我必须涂防晒霜。
This was no small feat, because if you listen to dermatologists, they say that you should have a shot glass full of sunscreen.
这可是个大工程,因为如果你严格遵医嘱的话,皮肤专家会告诉你,你要准备满满一玻璃杯的防晒霜。
And you have to reapply it every two to four hours.
同时,必须每2-4个小时再涂一次。
So I think half of my book advance went into sunscreen.
所以我觉得我的书的前一半都是关于防晒霜的。
I was like a glazed doughnut for most of the year.
我一年中大部分时间就像个光滑的甜甜圈。
There was the washing of hands. I had to do that properly.
关于洗手方面,必须洗的正确。
And my immunologist told me that I should also wipe down all of the remote controls and iPhones in my house,
免疫学家告诉我,我必须仔细擦拭家里所有的遥控器和iPhone,
because those are just orgies of germs. So that took a lot of time.
因为它们滋生大量的细菌。这件事花费了我大量时间。

视频及简介

演讲简介

A.J.雅各布斯用了整整一年的时间,遵循他听到的每一条健康建议--从用玻璃杯来抹防晒霜到戴着自行车头盔购物。在TED MED的演讲台上,雅各布斯与大家分享了他在这个过程中发现的许多让人意想不到的事情。


分享到