TED十佳演讲之现在或永不 休假的力量(11)
日期:2017-08-07 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

We are also working on the start of a bigger project in Bali. It's a movie about happiness.
我们还在巴厘岛开始了一个更大的项目,是一个讲关于快乐的电影。
And here we asked some nearby pigs to do the titles for us. They weren't quite slick enough.
在这里,我们请了附近的一些猪为我们做标题。却嫌它们不够仔细。
So we asked the goose to do it again, and hoped she would do somehow, a more elegant or pretty job.
我们试用了鹅,希望她会做出优雅美观的作品。
And I think she overdid it. Just a bit too ornamental.
它却似乎太讲究了。有点过分装饰。
And my studio is very close to the monkey forest.
而我的工作室是在猴子森林边。
And the monkeys in that monkey forest looked, actually, fairly happy.
这猴子森林里的猴子,看起来相当高兴。

休假的力量

So we asked those guys to do it again. They did a fine job, but had a couple of readability problems.
我们又请了这些家伙帮忙,他们做得很出色。但是有可读性问题。
So of course whatever you don't really do yourself doesn't really get done properly.
当然,如果你不自己亲自做,就别指望完全满意。
That film we'll be working on for the next two years. So it's going to be a while.
我们今后两年将制作这个电影,还得有一阵子。
And of course you might think that doing a film on happiness might not really be worthwhile.
你可能会想,制作关于快乐的电影可能会不值得。
Then you can of course always go and see this guy.
你当然总是可以去看这个家伙。
And I'm happy I'm alive. I'm happy I'm alive. I'm happy I'm alive. Thank you.
我很高兴我活着。我很高兴我活着。我很高兴我活着。谢谢你们。

视频及简介

演讲简介

每隔7年,设计师斯特凡关闭他在纽约的工作室一年去休假,以恢复他的创作灵感。他解释了常被忽略的休假的价值,并展示了他在巴厘岛休假时受启发而创造的作品。


分享到