艾伦最爱哪些孩子?
日期:2017-07-28 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
SN5WUvAa+iing9yKl)5OMln8DpgTuE

You know, I joke about not liking kids, but I'm kidding. Mostly, I'm kidding.
你们知道的 我开玩笑说我 不喜欢孩子 那是开玩笑 我多半是在开玩笑
I love kids and I have a kid at home, and I have kids on the show.
我喜欢孩子 我家里也有孩子 我的节目里也有孩子
Baby goats are called kids, I love them.
山羊宝宝被叫做小山羊(也有孩子的意思) 我喜欢他们
Everybody knows that I love a baby goat. And so I'm gonna say it, I love kids.
大家都知道我喜欢小山羊 所以我得说我喜欢小孩子(小山羊)
And here's a look of some of my favorite kid moments from the year.
这里是今年我最喜欢的孩子们的一些片段
Our next guest can recite the entire periodic table.
我们下一个客人可以背诵整个周期表
Please welcome 3-year-old Brielle. Okay, so you're three years old.
欢迎三岁的布里勒 好的 你三岁了啊

@gniViYuj6Rc(P

70.jpg

NHu1]CQ2l*eiMX-+ck

Can you read? No, not yet, but I'm sounding out words. Yeah.
那你会阅读么?不 还没有 我还在学读词语 好的
K, Potassium. Americium. Iodine. Chlorine. Strontium.
K 钾 镅 碘 氯 锶
How do you remember, you're three years old.
你怎么记住的 你才三岁
How do you remember all this? My little brain just remembers!
你怎么记住所有的东西的 我的小脑袋记住的
What do you wanna do when you get older?
你长大了想干什么
I like track, running, so I wanna try Usain Bolt in a race.
我喜欢追赶 喜欢跑步 所以我想和博尔特来场比赛
Do you think that you could beat him? Yeah, 100%.
你觉得你会打败他么 那是肯定会啰
And how old were you when you saw the Bond movie?
你看邦德电影的时候多大
Probably in my 6s. In your 6s. Okay.
可能在我六岁的时候 你六岁的时候 好吧
At the age of only five years old our next guest is a presidential expert.
我们下一个客人只有五岁 是一个总统专家
Please welcome Macey Hensley. I think you know who this is.
欢迎梅茜·汉斯莱 我觉得你知道他是谁
Zachary Taylor. That's too easy.
扎伽利·泰勒 那太简单了
He drank two full glasses of milk and some cherries that's how he died.
他的死是由于喝了两大杯牛奶 吃了一些樱桃
Some people thought that the cherries were poisonous.
一些人认为是樱桃有毒
What do you want to do when you grow up? Become president. I want you to.
你长大了你想干什么 成为总统 希望你能做到
We have a little presidential expert I'd like you to meet her.
我们有一个小总统专家 我想让你见见她
I want to meet her. Macey, come on out.
我想见见她 梅茜 出来吧
Do you have questions for the president, this is a big moment.
你有问题问总统么 这可是一个重大的时刻
Whatever you want to ask. What's your first question?
无论你想问什么 那么你的第一个问题是什么?
Is there really a book of secrets? That's a secret. Yeah.
真的有秘密之书么?这是一个秘密 是
Because you are such a presidential expert, this is the Presidential Seal.
因为你是一个总统专家 这是一个总统标志
In case you become president, you will already have one.
如果你成为总统 你就会有一个
You don't even have to get a new one >> Thank you.
你甚至不需要新的 谢谢
You're welcome. Love ya. Give her a big round of applause.
不用谢 爱你 给她热烈的掌声

uEr[Bd|-u52qS|IW;aUAw)2EZjT1KjW7rUmemUi8d3yd1cOy
分享到