街边采访 你在度假还是无业游民?
日期:2017-07-21 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
yDws+W)gb,Xwm&CwfmDpr&88kFu_v(ZEr5so3

We do our show right on Hollywood Boulevard, where especially this time of year
我们在好莱坞大道上录制节目,每年的这个时候
we have a very eclectic mix of people strolling by.
那里都有各种各样的人在闲逛0dZBv@GM*qW(H
We get a lot of tourists on summer vacation.
有很多夏日度假的游客+Gj|BtXh7&b8mbb
We also have a lot of unemployed crazy people just hanging around. It's an interesting mix.
也有很多无业游民在那儿瞎晃悠rwmYD2gJzFb。很有意思的混合K&nC2xFX456K
We thought it would be fun for our pedestrian question so, this afternoon we went on the street, we asked people,
我们觉得街头采访会很有趣 所以今天下午我们走上街头去采访人们
Are you on vacation or are you unemployed?
你是在度假还是无业游民?
The way this works is we'll see someone introduce him or herself and then based on that introduction
现在是这样 我们会看到有人进行自我介绍 基于他们的介绍

|n@1d;|Bg!t

34.jpg

mjvDo-*&PyV

together we will try to guess if that person's on a trip or out of work.
我们一起来猜一猜他是度假还是失业]Rx*AIp848BA%HfN9.
Okay? You got it? All right. Let's play.
好吗 ?懂了吗?好的,开始吧
What is your name, sir? I'm Edgar. Edgar, are you on vacation or unemployed?
先生,你叫什么名字?埃德加 埃德加,你是在度假还是游民?
All right. Is Edgar -- take a look at him. On vacation or unemployed?
好 埃德加 看看他 度假还是游民?
All right! All right. You're scaring me.
好的 好的 你们吓到我了
Let's find out. I'm unemployed.
我们来看看 我是游民
Was it the hair encircling his head that gave it away?
是他头上的头发出卖了他吗?
All right. Next up -- what's your name, sir? Cory. Mcconnell.
好 下一个 你叫什么名字?克里 麦康内尔
It's the middle of the afternoon. Are you on vacation or unemployed?
现在是半下午 你在度假还是游民?
Is Cory --all right. Almost everyone says vacation. All right. Let's find out. On vacation.
克里 好 几乎每个人都说是在度假 好的 我们来看看 度假
Where are you from? Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. What do you do out there? Deliver pizzas.
你来自哪里?宾夕法尼亚州,匹兹堡 你的工作是什么?送披萨
And you need aid vacation from that? Yeah.
你需要带薪休假?嗯
I used to deliver pizza. It's very stressful. You get lost. People get mad. All right. Let's meet another.
我也送过披萨 压力很大的 你会迷路 客户会很生气 好了 我们来看下一个
Tell us your name, sir. Travis. Travis, are you on vacation or unemployed?
你叫什么名字 先生 特拉维斯 特拉维斯 你在度假还是无业游民啊?
Is Travis on vacation? All right. On vacation.
特拉维斯在度假吗?好的 度假
Left the sun block back in the hotel, huh? Yeah.
把防晒霜落到宾馆了对吧 是啊
That is -- looks like he's wearing a tank top underneath his tank top.
那可真是 看起来好像他在背心下面又穿了一件背心
Who do we have next? What is your name, sir? Ahmer.
下一个是谁?你叫什么名字 艾迈尔
Ahmer, are you on vacation or unemployed?
艾迈尔 你在度假还是无业游民啊
Most everyone says Ahmer is unemployed. Let's find out. Unemployed.
几乎每个人都说艾迈尔是无业游民 我们来看看 游民
Yeah. Have a good day. Yep. Unemployed. What's your field? Security guard.
好 玩的开心 嗯 无业游民 你的地盘在哪儿 保安
No, no, the field where you sleep.
不 不 我是说你在大街上睡哪里
At least we got him to close his shirt. I think we have one more.
至少他把衣服给扣起来了 还有一个人
Tell us your name. My name's Victor. Victor, are you on vacation or unemployed?
你叫什么名字 维克多 维克多 你在度假还是无业游民?
Is Victor on vacation or unemployed?
维克多在度假还是无业游民呢?
The audience is split on this one. Is Victor on vacation or unemployed?
大家在这个上面有分歧啊 维克多在度假还是无业游民?
I'm unemployed at the moment. What kind of work do you do?
我现在待业 你做什么工作?
Well, I'm an artist, and I would love to do work in voice acting as well because I can make a lot of weird noises including animal noises.
我是个艺术家 我也想从事声音表演方面的工作 因为我能发出各种奇怪的声音 包括动物的叫声
Let's hear some animals.
我们来听一下动物的叫声
That's actually a good -- pretty good. You know, let's bring Victor in here.
真是不错啊 很好 有请维克多上台
Victor. Hi, Victor. That's Victor, everybody.
维克多 嗨 维克多 这就是维克多
Victor. I just wanted to get this straight.
维克多 我就直接切入正题了
You're currently in the market looking for a job making animal noises?
你现在是在找模仿动物叫声的工作吗?
Sure. Any other noises or animal noises, I guess. Can you do a couple of the other noises that you do?
是的 任何其他声音或者动物叫声 你能模仿一下其他叫声吗?
Sure. I can do a chicken. I can do -- okay. I can do a pig. I can do a seagull.
好的 我能模仿鸡叫 我能 好 我能模仿猪叫 我还能模仿海鸥
My best one is the horse. But I can only do it a few times because I get hoarse.
我学的最好的是马叫声 但是我只能学几声 因为嗓子会哑
Yeah. We heard the horse. But go ahead and do it again if you like. Okay.
好 我们听过马叫声了 不过你愿意的话可以再学一次 好的
That is good. Well, if anyone's looking for -- if anyone's looking for someone to make animal noises, maybe at a wedding?
很棒 如果有人需要能模仿动物叫声的人 或许在婚礼上能用到?
Where would you do this? I have no clue. You have no idea. Yeah.
你想在哪里做这些 不知道 你不知道 好
Well, if anyone needs his service and you can't afford the guy from the "Police Academy" movies, get in touch.
好吧 如果有任何人需要他的能力 又请不起《警察学校》里面的演员 那就跟他联系吧
Victor, are you on facebook? I am on facebook. Find Victor on facebook.
维克多 你有脸书吧?我有 去脸书上联系维克多吧
Alright, thank you Victor. Good luck.
好的 谢谢你维克多 祝你好运
I am Jimmy Kimmel. If you like that, click the subscribe button below and good things will happen forever.
我是吉米·鸡毛 如果你喜欢这个视频 请点击下面的订阅按钮 相信永远都会有好运

G..|6Bivl]^g4Z2CpYqESAYUzW5NZeK+rcFGy4mJr
分享到
重点单词
  • pedestrianadj. 徒步的,缺乏想像的 n. 行人
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • stressfuladj. 紧张的,压力重的
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • tankn. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池 vt. 把 ... 储于
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • eclecticn. 折衷主义者,折衷派的人 adj. 选择的,折衷的,
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会