姐姐送给怀了双胞胎妹妹的惊喜
日期:2017-07-11 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Here is an amazing video from this summer.
今年暑假有个很棒的视频
It's a woman surprising her sister with the news that she's gonna have twins.
有个女人给了她妹妹一个惊喜 因为她怀了一对双胞胎
There's a little baby! Look at the baby with the head!
看啊 那就是宝宝 那是宝宝的小脑袋
Oh, my gosh, Sean, you have to see! Oh, my gosh! There's a heart.
哦 我的天 西恩 你快来看看 我的天呐 这是心脏
Looks normal, right? Are those two? Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I know.
看起来很正常 对吧 这是有两个吗 我的天呐 我的天嘞 啊啊啊 我知道
I was thinking those were two heads! Oh, my God! Can I have one?
我还以为 他长了两个脑袋 我的天啦 能给我一个吗
Can I have a baby? Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Jill!
能给我一个宝宝吗 我的天啦 我的天啊 吉尔
Wow! Oh, I'm so jealous! Oh, I'm so happy! Ooh! Ooh! So...
哇哦 哎呀 我特别嫉妒你 哦 我超级开心 哦 哦 那么
Jill just got home with her twin boys today.
吉尔今天刚带着双胞胎一起回了家
Her sister Kelly is in the audience. Kelly, come on down.
她的妹妹凯丽就坐在观众席 凯丽 快上来坐
Jill is at home. She doesn't know you're here.
吉尔在家呢 她不知道你在这

53.jpg

No. It's been the hardest secret to keep of my life.
是的 这真是我这辈子隐瞒的最大的秘密了
Yeah. But I mean, she had the twins two weeks ago. Identical twin boys. Yeah.
是啊 但是 她两周前生下了双胞胎 是两个男孩儿 对
I'm babysitting her daughter right now. I see. My husband is, technically.
我在照顾她的女儿 这样啊 准确地说 是我老公
Yeah, you're not doing a good job. She's not here.
恩 那你这孩子照顾得可不怎么样 她没来这里
Well, we flew Jeannie and our crew to Clinton, Massachusetts to surprise her.
恩 我们的珍妮和工作人员飞去了马萨诸塞州的克林顿 给她一个惊喜
Jeannie is there right now. Hey, Jeannie, how are you? Hi Ellen, I'm good!
珍妮现在已经到了 嘿 珍妮 你怎么样 你好 艾伦 我很好
All right, so I am going to give Jill a call right now, and surprise--
好的 那我现在要给吉尔打电话了 然后给她一个惊喜
Oh, my God! I would love to be able to move the phone, but I'll-- hold on. Okay.
我的天啦 我很想把座机移动下 但是我 等下 好了
Shh. I'm gonna surprise her. Hello? Jill, this is Deborah from UMass Memorial.
嘘 我要吓她了 你好 吉尔 我是医疗中心的黛博拉
How are you doing? How are the children? Oh, the kids are good. Good, good.
你怎么样啊 孩子怎么样 孩子挺好的 好的 很好
You're feeling good? Yeah, doing good. Wonderful, great to hear that.
你感觉还好吧 是的 挺好的 太好了 很高兴你们都很好
I thought it was a hoot that you were playing "Heads Up"
我觉得你之前在医院玩 猜词游戏 挺热闹的
in the hospital room--you were playing the game "Heads Up."
你是玩了猜词游戏吧
Yes, we were. Wait, this is from the hospital?
是的 玩了 等等 真的是医院打来的吗
Yes, yes, and Ellen DeGeneres, that's her game, you know.
是啊 是 那是艾伦 迪洁勒瑞思的游戏 你知道吧
The "Heads Up" is Ellen DeGeneres's game.
猜词游戏 是艾伦 迪洁勒瑞思的游戏
Oh, this is not-- this is not from the hospital.
唉 这不是 你不是医院的吧
Yeah, yeah, no, it's not. It's Ellen. Hi, how are you?
是的 没错 并不是 我是艾伦 嘿 你好吗
Hi Jill! Jill? Yes! Jill? Hello? Yeah, it's Ellen.
吉尔 你好啊 吉尔你在吗 在的 吉尔 听见吗 嗯嗯 我是艾伦
This is not--really, Ellen? It is. Just answer your doors.
这不是 不是吧 艾伦 是的 你开门就是了
I think someone's knocking at your door. Do you hear anything?
我觉得有人正在敲你家的门呢 你听见了吗
Oh, my God! It's locked. Oh, my God! Hello!
我的天啦 门锁上了 我的天啊 你好
That's you! Hi Ellen! Hold on. I have a surprise. I'm, like, crying.
真的是你 嘿 艾伦 等等 我有个惊喜给你 我都要 哭出来了
Jill, look who's sitting next to me. Hi, Jill! Who's sitting next to you?
吉尔 看看谁坐我旁边呢 好啊 吉尔 谁坐你旁边呢
Oh, my God! Adam has the babies! Don't worry! What are you doing on TV?
我的神 亚当看着孩子们呢 别担心 你怎么跑去上节目了
We don't know where your daughter is, but she's here.
我们不知道你女儿在哪 不过 她来了
I know, where's the-- okay--oh, my God. Hey, how are you?
我知道 她在哪 好吧 我的天呐 嘿 你怎么样
I'm good! This is weird! You look great for-- This is great! Okay, this is awesome.
我很好 太神奇了 你看起来挺好的 真是太好了 真是太棒了
You just had twins, and you're up and around. And you look healthy and everything.
你刚生了双胞胎 你就起来走动 你看起来都挺好的
Yeah. No big deal. So the babies are doing well?
是的 这没什么的 那么 宝宝们挺好的吧
Yeah, they're sleeping, which is good. Good, good.
是啊 他们睡觉呢 还好睡了 挺好 挺好的
I can't believe they didn't wake up from the screaming and stuff like that.
我真不敢相信 这么大声尖叫还有乱七八糟的声音都没把他们吵醒
They're good babies. Oh, my God. They're good babies. So--
他们都是好宝宝 我的天啦 他们是好宝宝 恩
Here's my question to you: you brought them home in a very rusty car.
我有个问题要问你 你用一辆锈迹斑斑的车把他们带回了家
I don't think that's very safe of you to bring babies home in a rusty car.
我觉得用那辆上锈的载孩子 对你们挺不安全
I--you know, I had what I had, so we went with it, so--
呃 你也知道 我只有这辆车 所以 我们只能这样了
Yeah. Yeah, that car is--It's like a white van, but it's got rust all over it.
恩 恩 那辆车 是辆白色厢式货车 但都已经全身是锈了
280,000 miles. Yeah. Well, here's the thing: we have one more surprise for you.
跑了280000英里了 是哦 恩 是这样 我们还有个惊喜给你
You and your family and your four kids deserve a safe and reliable car,
你和你家人 你的四个孩子应该有一辆安全有保障的车
so our friends at Ford are giving you a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport.
因此 我们的朋友福特公司会送你 一辆2016 福特 勘测运动款汽车
It provides power without giving up fuel. And it's right there.
它是纯电力供能的 就在那里
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Do I take the phone, no? Here. Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我的天啦 我的天呐 我还要拿着手机吗 不用 给你 我的天啦
Wait, don't leave, we want to talk to you some more. This is really happening! Don't drive off.
等等 先别走 我们还要跟你聊聊 这是真的啊 别开走了啊
We have one more surprise, Jill. Just one more surprise for you.
吉尔 我们还有个惊喜 还有个惊喜给你
Okay? That's impossible, okay. I know, but this to me is actually... bigger surprise-Kelly?
好吗 怎么可能呢 不可能的 我知道 但是这对我来说真的 是更大的惊喜 凯丽对吧
Um, Jill, you know it was like the most wonderful thing
呃 吉尔 你带我去超声室看双胞胎
when you brought me to your ultrasound and you shared that moment
是世界上最美好的事情 当你发现自己怀了双胞胎的时候
when you found out you were having twins, and I wanted to just take the opportunity
你跟我分享了那个时刻 我想借这个机会
with your most favorite person in the whole entire world to tell you that I'm now pregnant, too.
和你在这个世界上最喜欢的人一起 告诉你一个消息 我也怀孕了
Five weeks. Just five weeks, but, you know-April 20th. You liar! I know!
五周了 刚刚五周 但是 四月二十号 你骗人 惊喜吧
I've been tricking you. Liar, liar, liar. Yeah. I've been tricking you.
我一直在骗你呢 骗子 骗子 骗子 是的 我一直都在骗你
She said it was the hardest secret to keep to not let you know that she was here.
她说 不让你知道她来了这里 这是她最难隐瞒的一个秘密了
So, now you have a child already, and now you're gonna have another child--
那么 现在你也有了孩子 现在 你又要有个自己的孩子了
Yes! Yes. So you're all gonna carpool.
是的 是的 那么 你们全都得一起用那辆车了
All of you are gonna pile in that van, that brand-new--
你们那么多人要挤在那一辆新车上
Actually, the brand-new Ford-- Brand new Ford Explorer, huh? Oh, my God!
其实 新款福特 新款福特勘探号 是吧 我的天啊
Yeah. Actually, you know what? You have a van that's not great, either.
没错 其实 你知道不 你有一辆货车也不够好
It has like 280,000 miles on it or something like that?
它都已经跑了28000英里了 已经用那么久了
Yes, yeah. I think we like to buy, like, really cheap cars-- you know, like, save and stuff.
恩 对 我觉得我们要买很便宜的那种车 就是为了省钱
Yeah. I wanted to make sure I had enough seats for Jill's car--
恩 我想确保在我照顾孩子的时候
for Jill's kids when I babysit. Right. So--
吉尔的车上有足够的座位 给孩子们坐 是啊 所以
But don't you think that you deserve, also, No! Something?
但是 你不觉得你也应该有一辆车吗 不啊 或者之类的
I think--I actually think that we have a brand-new car for you as well.
我想 讲真的 我们还有一辆新车是给你的
Oh, my God! Take a look. God, I've never won anything in my life!
我的天呐 看看吧 天啦 我这辈子从没赢过什么奖励
Well, you have right now! All right. This...
恩 那你现在赢了 好的 这真是
This is a 2016 Ford Fusion Energi and it's yours.
这是2016款福特融合引擎 它是你的了
Its plug-in technology makes driving more efficient.
它的植入技术使驾驶效率更好
Ford has a whole line of plug-in hybrids and electric cars.
福特有混合式动力汽车和电动力汽车
Oh, it's a hybrid. That's right. Yes, it's-- Wow, that's awesome. I know! I know.
哇 这是混合动力车啊 没错 是的 它 哇哦 太棒了 我知道 我知道
You can sit in it if you want, it's yours. I want to thank Ford
你要不要坐进去看看 它是你的了 我想这样福特公司
for helping us celebrate Drive Electric Week.
帮助我们庆祝 “ 电力驱动周 ”
For more information about their plug-in hybrids and electric cars, visit our website.
想了解更多他们的插电式混合动力车 或者电动力汽车信息请登录我们的网站

分享到