TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):为掌握而不是为了分数而教学(7)
日期:2017-07-05 10:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So as a society, we have a question:
所以对一个社会而言,我们有一个问题:
All this new productivity is happening because of this technology, but who participates in it?
科技带来的这些新生产力,是谁参与其中呢?
Is it just going to be that very top of the pyramid, in which case, what does everyone else do?
是不是只有处于金字塔顶端的人,而其他人都置身事外?
How do they operate? Or do we do something that's more aspirational?
他们会如何操作?或者我们是否要从事更加远大的事业呢?
Do we actually attempt to invert the pyramid, where you have a large creative class,
我们是否真的愿意尝试去倒转金字塔,让创新人群起主导作用呢,
where almost everyone can participate as an entrepreneur, an artist, as a researcher?
让每个人都可以成为企业家、艺术家,或是研究人员呢?
And I don't think that this is utopian.
我并不认为这仅仅是空想。

为掌握而不是为了分数而教学

I really think that this is all based on the idea that if we let people tap into their potential by mastering concepts,
我认为这一切都建立在一个理念之上,就是如果我们能够借由掌握概念,
by being able to exercise agency over their learning, that they can get there.
挖掘学生的学习热情,激发他们的学习潜力,他们就能够达成目标。
And when you think of it as just a citizen of the world, it's pretty exciting.
当你想到自己置身于这种理想环境,其实是很让人激动的一件事。
I mean, think about the type of equity we can we have, and the rate at which civilization could even progress.
想象一下我们所能拥有的那种平等,想象文明所能达到的那种境界。
And so, I'm pretty optimistic about it.
对此,我充满信心。
I think it's going to be a pretty exciting time to be alive. Thank you.
我认为这个时刻将令人无比激动人心。谢谢!

演讲介绍

你愿意在半吊子的地基上建房子吗?当然不。那为什么我们要催促那些连基础知识还没掌握的学生去匆匆完成教育呢?这诚然复杂,但教育家萨尔曼·汗向我们分享了他的计划,协助学生依据自己的进度来掌握知识,从而完成从“学渣”到“专家”的完美反转。


分享到