跨专业喜剧演员黄西的表演
日期:2017-07-07 15:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Like me, our next guste earned the PhD in the molecular biology before becoming an comedian
跟我一样 我们的下一位来宾是一位从生物学博士转型的喜剧明星
please welcome the very funny joe wong Everybody Hi Emm, I am mariaged
掌声欢迎 黄西 大家好啊 你好啊 恩 我已婚了
When I first get driver's license I decide to be an organ donator.
当我第一次拿到驾照的时候 我决定做一位器官捐献者
And I decide to donate my brain because makes me happy to think some guy
捐的是我的脑袋 因为这个想法很逗
wakes up some common goals I do not know who I am.
比如从昏迷中醒来的人的大脑里想着 我怎么想不起来我是谁了
I went to the amusement park a couple of years ago
我几年前去了博物馆公园
and towards the end they are scarely wide.
游客的举动比较狂野
They took pictures of me screaming like this.
他们拍照的时候尖叫的表情都是这样的

49.jpg

And then they throw the salad to me.
然后他们朝我扔沙拉
So I bought a picture then I put it in my driver's license.
然后我就留了张照片 然后放进我的驾驶证里
Just keep it real. I have a friend, his name is weidie.
就一直留着做纪念 我有个朋友叫做未带(想死)
And recently he sent me page: Hey, John, let's go to Canada to see some bears.
最近他给我发信息说 乔 我们去加拿大看熊吧
I say ,well, I am a little afraid of bears.
我说 可是 我有点害怕熊
Then he say to me, hey, John, you got to remember
然后他说 记住 乔
the bears are more afraid of you than you are afraid of them.
比起你怕熊 熊其实更怕你
So I say: well, I'm Pretty sure the bears are wrong.
我就说 好吧 我很确定 熊想错了
And on top of that I do not want to go nearly to bears some guy whose name is weidie.
而且最重要的是 我不想跟一个叫做未带(想死)的人 去靠近任何一只熊
Always I watch tv really late one night and they had a called emergence broadcasting on.
某天晚上 我看电视到很晚 他们有个节目叫做 紧急培训
I thought like what if it is the real emergency and I was asleep.
我就想 如果真有什么紧急状况 而我睡着了怎么办
They should let us know when is on. So I can tivol it.
应该通知我们什么时候是紧急情况啊 这样我才能做好准备啊
I came to this countries that many years and
我来到这个国家多年之后
I watched a lot of TV shows like Jimmy Kimmel Show.
我会看很多电视节目 比如吉米鸡毛秀
And the funny think that time I was really and I thought people on the show
有意思的是我还不了解这个国家的时候 我以为节目里这些观众
are normally average Americans you know.
都是普通生活水平的美国人
That is I was right. It is kidding.
原来我说对了 开玩笑的啦
And a lot of bad economic news this year where the guys worry about the economy,I am not
今年有很多经济糟糕的新闻 他们怎么会担心经济呢 我就不会
Because I grew up poor you know,if I become poor again, I'll just feel young.
因为我小时候家里就很穷 我要是又变穷了 我就会感觉自己变年轻了
We have a twin half-year-old now and and here is the thing.
我家有一对半岁的双胞胎 是这样的
I came from a long line of people who had kids.
我来自一个拥有悠久历史的繁衍生息的国家
Oh,you too,OK but so it's amazing,cause my son is really cute now
呃 你们也是的哈 好吧 但是 还是很神奇 我儿子现在很可爱了
but when he was fistly born,he was ugly.
但是 他刚生下来的时候 很丑
And I wasn't prepare for it,you know.
我那时没做好思想准备
I was looking at him in a delivery room and try to remember some of my ugly relatives
我在产房看着他 联想我那些丑陋的亲戚
and to decide exactly who passed the ugly genes to my son,you know
然后想搞清到底是谁遗传了丑陋基因给我儿子了
Then the doctor came in who was like congratulations he looks just like you.
然后医生走了进来 说道 恭喜恭喜 他长得真像你
thank you guys very much thank you,thank you.
非常感谢大家 谢谢 谢谢

分享到
重点单词
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • emergencen. 出现,浮现,露出
  • amusementn. 娱乐,消遣
  • donatevt. 捐赠,转移(电子) vi. 捐款
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给