粉红佳人访谈之女儿
日期:2017-07-05 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You have been here so many times, and before you were pregnant, during the pregnancy--
你来我的节目 已经很多次啦 在你怀孕之前 在你怀孕期间
I know. And now she's three. She's three. Over three, or how old?
是哒 女儿现在已经三岁啦 是的 已经三岁啦 过了三岁 还是多大了?
Three and a half almost. She's nuts. I bet she is. She's totally nuts.
差不多三岁半吧 她太坏了 我猜她一定是的 她不能更调皮了
Made from the two of you. Aww.
她毕竟是你们俩的结晶 哇哦……
Yeah, i was talking to carey earlier today, and really, you both made a--
嗯今天早些时候我还在跟凯里说 你们俩共同的…
She must be, like, wild. She's delicious. She's wild.
你女儿一定很…野… 她很可爱 她很调皮


He said she's fierce. She gets it from papa. Yeah, he said shei'm physically cautious.
她爸爸说她太凶狠了 她一定是遗传了她爸爸 对 他说她… 我是一个头脑很清醒的人
I'm physical, but I'm cautious. He's reckless, and she's reckless.
我也许不够理性 但我做事很谨慎 我老公做事很鲁莽的的 我女儿也是
Oh! Yeah, she'll jump off-- "It's only ten stairs, babe." Yeah.
嗯 她会跳下来 不过是10级台阶罢了 亲爱的 嗯
He said, "Well, they've got to learn."
他说 “嗯…他们得学学”
And i'm like, "Well, yeah, but you kind of try to protect them from that."
然后我说 “是啊 但是你得保护他们”
That's fire. Yeah. Except she gets a potty mouth from you.
这太对了! 嗯 哈哈 但有一点 她遗传了你 喜欢碎碎念
She does not have a potty mouth. Yes, she does. She almost had a potty mouth.
她才不喜欢碎碎念呢 不 她喜欢的 她一点都没有
No, no, she-- Tell them what she said to you the other day.
不不不 她… 给他们讲讲 她那天对你说了什么
Am I allowed? Yes. We'll bleep it, but yes. Okay. She I was in thegetting ready
我可以说吗?可以 我们可以哔— 没事 你说 好的 她……我在……打扮出门
to go out onstage, and she ran in, and she--
准备一个舞台演出 她跑了进来 她…
She must've been preparing this, like a bit,
她一定准备了很久 看上去是的
And she came in, and she's like, "I'm here."
她跑进来说 我在这儿哔—
And I was likei was like, "I'm sorry.
然后 我好像…我说 “哦 什么?
"I can'ti don'tmy ears--My ears don't understand what you're saying." Wow.
我不能…我不懂…我的耳朵… 我不明白你在说什么” 哇哦
And then you don't want to make a big deal of it, 'cause she's gonna keep saying it, so...
然后 你也没太重视这个事儿 因为 她还会这么说
Sheshe mutters it when she thinks no one's looking.
她…她…她小声的说 如果她觉得没有人在看她的话
And someone must've--someone must've said that to her at some point. But it's so cute.
一定是有人 一定是有人 对她说过这话 这太可爱了
I mean, i'm noti'm noti'm not encouraging it,
我的意思是 我不会…我不会…我不鼓励你们这么做
but come on, it's, like, a little threeyearold body
但是 拜托 这可是一个三岁的小子说出来的
And then just-- Yeah. No. Like a sailor. She's like a little sailor.
她只是… 对 不 她像个水手 一个小小的水手
She's a precious a little sailor. She's an adorable little sailor. Little delicious sailor.
她就像个 小心翼翼的水手 超可爱的小水手 甜美的小水手

分享到