TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):取消订阅邮件的苦恼(4)
日期:2017-06-23 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'll be honest, then my relationship with Dan deteriorated somewhat, because the next email I got was this:
实话实说,那之后我跟Dan的关系在某种程度上就恶化了,因为我发现下一封邮件是这样写的:
"Thanks for your email - your Case Number is ..."
“感谢您的邮件--您的处理编号是……”
That's outrageous. I said, "Dan?"
这真是让我哭笑不得。我说:“Dan,在吗?”
And I got -- and I was just like, this is ... -- and I, I .... And I said, "Danny?"
然后我收到的还是……这……让我……我说:“Danny,你在吗?!”
And I thought, this is terrible. All I'm doing is collecting case numbers. I said, "D-Dog?"
我觉得,这太糟糕了。我一直在收到这些处理编号。我说:“是电子狗吗?”
"The store is now open."
“超市现在开张了。”
I said, "But Dan, they must have wondered why there was no bouncy castle."
我说:“但是Dan,大家都会想为什么没有充气城堡吧。”
And then we were back to this.
然后又变成了处理邮件。

取消订阅邮件的苦恼

And that might have been the end of the story, but I remembered that anything -- everything
故事应该在此就结束了。但是我突然发觉,任何事--每件事
even something as mundane as getting out of a car, can be fun if you find the right game.
甚至于一些日常小事儿,如下车,只要掌握了正确的玩法,都能变得有趣。
So, this is what I replied:
所以,我就回复到:
Thanks for your email - your Case Number is #0000001.
感谢您的邮件—— 您的处理编号是#0000001。
And we just, uh ...
然后我们就……
It was like we were dancing. It was just a beautiful relationship. We just kept going. It was lovely.
这就像我们在翩翩起舞。就像我们是完美的关系。我们就这样进行下去。太和谐了。
But to be honest, guys, it was quite labor-intensive, and I had other stuff to do, believe it or not.
但是老实说,伙计们,这挺费功夫的,我还有别的事情要忙,不论你信不信。

演讲介绍

很多你不记得的东西是很搞笑的。前几天我去看我老妈,她告诉我了这样一个故事,我已经完全忘了,我们曾经一起开车出去,她要停车,当她从车里出来,围着车绕了一圈,然后准备让我也下车,我那时已经下了车,并且假装已经死了。


分享到