TED十佳演讲之现在或永不 只需专注10分钟(4)
日期:2017-05-24 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

Now we're not here for that long anyway,
虽然不管怎样我们不会在此地待多长时间,
but to spend almost half of our life lost in thought and potentially quite unhappy, I don't know,
但耗费大半人生迷失在思考中并因此可能变得非常不幸福,我不知道,
it just kind of seems tragic, actually, especially when there's something we can do about it,
这真的听起来太可悲了尤其是当我们能有所为,改变这个现状的时候,
when there's a positive, practical, achievable, scientifically proven technique which allows our mind to be more healthy,
当有一种积极的、实际的、能做到、而且经过科学验证的技巧存在它可以让我们的大脑变得更加健康,
to be more mindful and less distracted.
更加专注并且更少分神。
And the beauty of it is that even though it need only take about 10 minutes a day, it impacts our entire life.
它的妙处在于这只需要每天10分钟,它可以对我们的整个人生造成巨大的影响。
But we need to know how to do it. We need an exercise.
但我们需要知道怎么做到。我们需要一些练习。
We need a framework to learn how to be more mindful.
我们需要一个架构来学习如何变得专注。

只需专注10分钟

That's essentially what meditation is. It's familiarizing ourselves with the present moment.
这就是冥想的本质。它使我们熟悉"现在"。
But we also need to know how to approach it in the right way to get the best from it.
但我们也需要知道如何做到用正确的方法来从中获得最多益处。
And that's what these are for, in case you've been wondering,
而这就是冥想的作用,以防你们可能有点迷惑,
because most people assume that meditation is all about stopping thoughts, getting rid of emotions,
因为大多数人觉得冥想是关于停止思考,摆脱感情,
somehow controlling the mind, but actually it's quite different from that.
以某种方式控制大脑(心灵),但实际上冥想不是这样的。
It's more about stepping back, sort of seeing the thought clearly,
它更多的是后退一步,看清自己的思绪,
witnessing it coming and going, emotions coming and going without judgment, but with a relaxed, focused mind.
看见思绪来来去去,看见感情来来去去不加辨别,但以一种放松而专注的状态。

视频及简介

演讲简介

上一次您10分钟什么都不做是什么时候?处于在一个没有短信、交谈、或思考的状况下?心灵专注专家安迪·普迪科姆描述的变革能力,只需这么做:每天清爽大脑(心灵)十分钟,只需专注和感悟“现在”。


分享到