特朗普每周电视讲话:扭转联邦政府越权趋势(4)
日期:2017-05-24 18:04

(单词翻译:单击)

We've told the incredible police of our nation that they have our full support as they work to bring down violent crime rates.
我们对我们伟大的警察说:你们努力降低暴力犯罪率,我们会全力支持。
We've taken bold action to go after criminal cartels, and made it a top priority to prosecute anyone who targets law enforcement.
我们采取了大胆的行动去追踪犯罪集团,把起诉将执法机关作为攻击目标的任何人,作为头等大事来办。
This has been the work of my administration – fighting for the American worker,
这便是本届政府的工作:为美国工人奋斗,
defending the rule of law, and returning the power to the American people.
捍卫法治精神,让美国民众重获力量。
Since my inauguration, economic confidence has soared—reaching higher than any time in 9 years.
从我的就职典礼那时起,美国经济信心就一路飙升,数值比过去九年任何时段都高。
Optimism among manufacturers is at a record high.
制造商的乐观程度创历史新高。
And small business confidence has seen its largest increase in nearly four decades.
小型企业的信心达到了近40年来的最大增长。
Perhaps the greatest change of all is the renewal of the American Spirit.
这一切中最伟大的变化,或许是美国精神复兴。
As long as we have faith in each other, and trust in God, then the sun will always shine on our very Glorious Republic.
只要我们信任彼此,信仰上帝,太阳就会永远照耀我们辉煌壮丽的美利坚合众国。
Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless America.
谢谢你,愿上帝保佑你,愿上帝保佑美国。

分享到