自从脸书上有了特朗普
日期:2017-05-19 05:46

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I don't know if you're on facebook. This is basically facebook right now, in a nutshell.
我不知道你玩不玩facebook 简单的说 这就是现在的facebook
This is not our country. Click here to contact your senator.
这不是我们的国家 点击这里与你的参议员联系
We must resist. Oh, look who's almost walking.
我们必须抵制 哦 快看 是谁快要会走路了
Sign up here to march on washington. He must be impeached.
点这里报名参加华盛顿游行吧 他必须被弹劾
I made buffalo chicken dip, it's unbelievable.
我做了一个布法罗鸡浸 不可思议

04.jpg

There's a lot of passion because
这令人激情澎湃
you know after like 60 years we finally have a president who keeps campaign promises and it's donald trump.
因为60年后我们终于有了一个能够信守竞选诺言的总统 他是唐纳德·特朗普
It's almost impossible to keep up with all of this.
要跟上这一切几乎是不可能的
You know how over the course of his time in office, over four years or eight years as president
你知道他在 担任总统的七八年间
gets old and his hair turns grey.
变老并且头发变白
During this administration, instead of him, that's gonna happen to all of us.
在这一届行政任期中 不仅是他 我们所有人都会这样
Thanks for watching. if you like that, subscribe to our youtube channel for all the latest videos.
感谢收看 如果喜欢 请订阅我们的youtube频道 观看更多的最新视频
And if you didn't, subscribe anyway. it's free. who cares?
不喜欢 也订阅吧 反正不要钱的 不要白不要嘛 是吧

分享到
重点单词
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • senatorn. 参议员
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层