哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第199期
日期:2017-04-25 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Here is a picture that was taken at the first Board of Directors' meeting
这是照片记录了第一次董事会议
that happened in October not pictured here is Tal,
在十月举行照片上没有的是Tal
who is a member of the board of the directors
他是董事会成员之一
as are a number of our other leading positive psychologists from United States and around the world.
也是美国乃至全世界众多杰出积极心理学家之一
There's a special student membership so I encourage you to check out
协会设立特别的学生会员我鼓励你们了解一下
the international positive psychology association at www.ippanetwork.org
国际积极心理学协会网址是www.ippanetwork.org
and join to stay abreast of the latest development in the field of positive psychology.
加入并把握积极心理学领域最新发展动态
I wish we had time for your questions but I know Tal has a lot of great stuff for you today.
很希望有时间回答你们的问题但Tal准备了很多精彩内容
So we will move along.
请继续上课
Just want to let you know that there will be an information session this afternoon,
希望大家知道今天下午有一个咨询会
from 3 to 4:30 in Harvard Hall, room 103.
在哈佛大厅103教室,从三点到四点半
So we'd love to see any of those of you who are interested to stop by and talk with us
我们非常期待有兴趣的同学过来和我们谈谈
and we'll be able to talking more detail
到时我们可以更详尽地
about more specific questions you might have at that point.
解答你们的问题
We'll also be here for a few minutes after class.
下课后,我们也会留下几分钟
We have some brochures with us.
我们带来宣传册
We'd love you to take a brochure if you are interested.
欢迎有兴趣的同学来取
There's always more information hat can be found on our website at pennpositivepsych.org
在我们的网站上可以了解到更多信息,pennpositivepsych.org
or you can email us the address listed.
也可向列出的地址发邮件
So we hope to see a lot of you at the MAPP program sooner or later.
希望我们能在宾州应用心理学硕士课程上见面
In the meantime, wish you have a very successful semester
同时祝你们本学期取得成功
as you dig into the science of positive psychology and put it into practice in your own lives,
深入学习积极心理学的科学并将之应用于生活
and think about how to take positive psychology from the classroom to the world.
思考如何把积极心理学从教室带向世界

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到