英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第459期:春风十里,不如读诗给你
日期:2017-04-06 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Sonnet 98
十四行诗 98

Author:William Shakespeare
作者:威廉·莎士比亚 (英国)

From you have I been absent in the spring,
我离开你的时候正好是春天,
When proud pied April dress'd in all his trim
当绚烂的四月,披上新的锦袄,
Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,
把活泼的春心给万物灌注遍,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
连沉重的土星也跟着笑和跳。
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
可是无论小鸟的歌唱,
of different flowers in odour and in hue
或万紫千红、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鲜花,
Could make me any summer's story tell,
都不能使我诉说夏天的故事,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
或从烂熳的山洼把它们采掐:
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
我也不羡慕那百合花的洁白,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
也不赞美玫瑰花的一片红晕;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
它们不过是香,是悦目的雕刻,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
你才是它们所要摹拟的真身。
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
因此,于我还是严冬,而你不在,
As with your shadow I with these did play.
像逗着你影子,我逗它们开怀。

春风十里,不如读诗给你

To My Wife - With A Copy Of My Poems
给妻子:题我的一本诗集

Author:Oscar Wilde
作者:奥斯卡 王尔德(英国)

I can write no stately proem
我写不出华丽的序言
As a prelude to my lay;
作为这些短歌的序曲;
From a poet to a poem
一个诗人到一首诗
I would dare to say.
我胆敢在此说出的只是
For if of these fallen petals
倘若这些凋落的残花
Once to you seem fair,
能有一朵你觉得美丽,
Love will waft it till it settles
爱就会将它吹送,安息
On your hair.
在你的发丝。
And when wind and winter harden
当北风与冬天让一切凝固,
All the loveless land,
一切变成爱的荒原,
It will whisper of the garden,
它就会低诉花园的絮语,
You will understand.
你就会恍然大悟。
And there is nothing left to do
余下无可眷恋
But to kiss once again, and part,
吻别吧
Nay, there is nothing we should rue,
不,没有什么值得悲叹
I have my beauty,-you your Art,
我拥有你,你的艺术之美,
Nay, do not start,
不,不要开始
One world was not enough for two
一个世界已容纳不下我们
Like me and you.
我和你,如宇宙无限

When you are old
当你老了

Author:William Butler Yeats
作者:威廉·巴特勒·叶芝(爱尔兰)

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you
惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

分享到