哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第174期
日期:2017-01-31 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Because here he was for the first time in well, since my wife and I were together
因为这是妻子和我在一起后第一次有人夹在中间。
someone else is getting much more attention than I was.
另一个人比我获得更多的关注。
No matter how much I cried. And I felt envy toward him
不管我怎么哭,我嫉妒他。
and five minutes later I experienced this most intense love toward him the emotion that I haven't felt before.
然后五分钟后我对他产生最强烈的爱意,一种我从没感受过的情绪
Now normally I would think, what a hypocritic!
平时我会想,真是个伪君子
It's just something is wrong: one minute you are envious and the next minute you experience love.
事情不对劲:前一分钟充满嫉妒,转眼体会无尽爱意?
There is nothing wrong. There is everything right.
这完全合情合理。完全正确。
It's part of being human. And because I had Dr.Shapiro's voice at back of my mind.
这是为人的一部分,因为我脑子里装着儿科医生的建议。
Permission to be human, that helped me a great deal.
准许为人,那帮了我很多。
Experience the envy when I experienced it, accept it; and then enjoy and celebrate it.
我体会嫉妒,接受它,然后享受和赞美。
The positive emotions that I experienced toward David. Permission to be human.
我对David产生的积极情绪,准许为人。
You see, there is actually a paradox playing this is work done by our very own Daniel Wegner on ironic processing.
这里有自相矛盾的地方,Daniel Wegner对反语处理做过研究。
When we suppress a natural phenomenon, that phenomenon only strengthens.
当我们压抑一种自然现象时 那种现象只会加强。
Let me illustrate through an experiment. So for the next ten seconds.Do not think of a pink elephant.
我用一个实验加以说明,在接下来的十秒钟里。
For the next ten seconds, do not think of a pink elephant.
不要想粉色大象 在接下来的十秒钟里不要想粉色大象
You know the one that I am talking about? With the big ears, Dumbo.
知道我说的是什么吗? 就是大耳朵的小飞象?

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到