哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第171期
日期:2017-01-19 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

When I first started teaching this course and had six students.
当我开始教授这门课时,有六名学生。
I remember one day sitting in Leverett House, having lunch by myself and one of the students comes in and says.
我记得有一天坐在学生宿舍里,独自用餐,一名学生走进来说
Can I join you? Sure. We have lunch. And he says to me.
能一起吃吗?当然!我们共进午餐。 他对我说
Tal, I hear you teaching a class on happiness. And I said to him, Yes. That's right.
Tal 我听说你教一门有关快乐的课程。我对他说:“是的, 没错!”
And he said, You know, my roommates are taking your class. And I said, That's wonderful.
他说我的室友选了你的课。我说:“那太好了。”
There were two of the six. And he said, But Tal, you've got to watch out now.
六名学生中有了两名。他说:“Tal,你现在要多加小心。”
And I said to him, Why? And he said, Tal, you'll have to be careful.
我问为什么? 他说:“Tal,你必须小心。”
And I said, Why? And he said, Because if I see you unhappy.I'll tell them.
我说:“为什么?” 他说:“因为如果我见到你不快乐,我会告诉他们。”
The next day in class.
第二天上课时
I used that and I said to the students, You know, the last thing in the world that I want you to think.
我讲了这件事并对学生说,我最不希望你们以为
Is that I experience a constant high or that you, by the end of the semester or the year.
我总是保持快乐,或者你们在期末或学年末。
It was a year course, you by the end of the year will experience a constant high.
那门课程要讲一年,你们到学年末时会一直保持快乐。
There are two kinds of people.
世上只有两类人
Who experience this constant high, who don't experience painful emotions such as anger or envy, or disappointment, or sadness, or unhappiness.
体会这种持续的快乐,不会体会到痛苦的情绪,像愤怒、嫉妒、失望、悲伤和不快乐。
Or depression, or anxiety at times two kinds of people who don't experience these painful emotions:.
抑郁或偶尔的焦虑,两类人不会体会到这些痛苦的情绪。
The one kind are the psychopaths by definition they don't experience these painful emotions;.
一类是精神病人,因此不会感受到痛苦的情绪。
The second kind of people who don't experience these painful emotions are dead people.
第二类没有痛苦情绪体会的,是死人。

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到