篮球英文堂(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:杨澜访谈,科比讲述最真实的自我(1)
日期:2016-12-19 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

It seems you have transformed yourself significantly during the past few years
近些年来,你似乎在改变自己,
as a person and a basketball player.
不管是私下的自己或是球场上的你,
Is that true?
是这样的吗?
Actually, no. I'm the same guy that I've always been.
实际上并不是的,我一直都没变过,我还是我,
I think The only thing that differences have a lot of people to see who I am as a person more than just training all the time.
唯一不同的是,现在人们更关注我是一个怎样的人,而不是始终刻苦训练的那个科比,
I think, because people say, wow,
因为总有人会说,
you're different, but I'm the same person I've been for years.
我变了,但我还是从前的那个我。
What's the easiest misunderstanding from media or outside world?
你认为外界或媒体对你最大的误会是什么?

杨澜专访科比

Well, I think the easiest way that when they see me play,
嗯,那就算是当他们看我打球时,
you know, they usually think I’m that intense or you know I'm that serious all the time, but
会觉得我很严肃,
I'm completely not. You're not? No, not at all, I'm a total goofball.
其实一点也没有啦!不是吗?对,不是。我场下可搞笑着呢。
What are some of the fun that you're up to?
你都会怎么搞笑?
I'm kind of funny guy,
我是个搞笑且有趣的人,
not like professional comedian or anything, but I make people laugh.
但不像专业的喜剧演员那样,但我也逗得人发笑。
You know, I love going to movies, I even like bungee jumping.
我爱去看个电影啊什么的,我还去蹦极呢。
Bungee jumping? Oh yeah. Do you do that? They have to have prepare an extra rope for you.
蹦极?当然啦。不是吧?那得再多绑条绳子才安全吧!
Sure, you don't want any accidents happening!
没错,但不想出现任何意外。

更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

分享到