历史英雄名人演讲(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:建立电子化世界
日期:2016-12-10 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Working Towards An Electronic World

建立电子化世界

For many years now, HP has been working towards a world of pervasive information technologies that will characterize the 21 st century.

多年年来,惠普公司一直在位建立一个信息技术无所不在的21世纪而奋斗。

We call it the Electronic World, and it has four different ingredients.

我们把它称为电子化世界。它有四个不同的组成部分。

First, there's the Extended Enterprise infrastructure.

首先是扩展型企业基础结构。

Second, there's the sphere of Electronic Business.

第二个是电子商务。

There's another sphere developing that most mainstream computer suppliers are paying little attention to, and that's the e-consumer.

第三个方面目前为大多数主流计算机供应商所忽视,那就是电子消费。

Then there is the world of E-commerce, the electronic payment for goods and services.

此外还有电子贸易,即以电子方式支付货物和服务。

This is the 21st-century electronic world.

这就是21世纪的电子化世界。

This is the Electronic World HP is helping customers build.

这就是急普在协助客户构建的电子化世界。

We want to help you build and manage the IT infrastructure that allows you to extend your reach into new opportunities.

我们愿帮助你们建立并管理IT基础结构,使你们能不断寻求新的机遇。

We want to help you move your business processes to the Net quickly, and to use it to create entirely new ways of doing business.

我们愿帮助你们将业务过程迅速地带入网络并利用它创造全新的经营方式。

We want to serve the needs of people who are working at home, and even those who want to use technology for fun.

我们愿为家庭办公的人们提供服务,为那些只想从技术中寻求乐趣的人们提供服务。

And we want to help transform commerce by making the Internet a secure and efficient way of moving money.

我们愿通过因特网安全而有效地处理钱款来变革商务形式。

We are working to deliver values to customers in each of these arenas.

我们努力在这些领域为我们的客户带去价值。

分享到