骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第186期:《空暗女王》课本讨论(15)
日期:2016-12-14 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So there's some kind of forceful thing
所以这里有一些是被迫性的事情
Shall, should, to be supposed to, implies what?
将 应该 应 意味着什么
A moral obligation
道德上的义务
What's gonna happen if you don't do it?
如果你没有去做某件事情会怎么样
You know? You're gonna feel bad
你会感觉不好

arthur.jpg

You'll realize, what, I really should do that
你会意识到 什么 我确实应该去做那件事情
You know? I should write my friend a letter I should call my parents and tell them that I'm okay
我应该给我的朋友写一封信 我应该给父母打个电话告诉他们我很好
And so, there's some kind of obligation Does this fit here?
同样 这里面也有一些义务 这是否适合这里
I don't think things ought to be done because you are able to do them
我不认为应该去做一件事情是出于你能去做
So you have the ability
你有能力
I think they should be done because you ought to do them
我认为他们需要去做事因为你应该去做
You have a moral compulsion to do them
你有一个道德的强制力使你去做那些事情
Until you're being forced to, not if you're being punished if you don't do them
直到你是被迫的 而非如果你不做你将会受到惩罚
You ought to do them because it's the right thing to do
你应该去做这些事情是因为那是正确的
So, can you bring these people like Sir Bruce Sans Pitie that way?
所以 你能让这些人像Bruce Sans Pitie 先生那样吗
So why is Merlyn? He's been thinking, Merlyn keeps telling battles are bad
为什么梅林能 他一直在思考梅林一直在告诉大家战争是不好的
So why is Merlyn hoping to win battles?
所以为什么梅林一直想赢得战争
Obviously, there must be some reason and the reason is So that he can change society
很明显 必将有些原因并且这些原因 能够改变社会
He says, we're getting to the key stuff here, he says on 247 the middle,
他说 我们正将到达关键的东西 第247页中间 他说道
Might is not right
势力并非权力
People...it is as if people were half horrible and half nice
就好像人一半是可怕的一半是友好的
This is the idea of the nearness of civilization
这是接近于文明的观念
视频及简介

欧洲最早的人类居住遗迹可以回溯到公元前35000年的欧洲旧石器时代。定居点、农耕技术和驯养家畜出现于前7000年的欧洲新石器时代早期。从最早的有文字记载的文明到前1200年文明暂时倒退消失,铜是制作工具和武器的主要金属材料,历史学家把该时期命名为青铜时代。

欧洲古典时期从前700年古希腊文字再次出现开始。罗马共和国于前509年建立。罗马帝国的领土约于公元150年到达最大。395年,罗马帝国一分为二。476年,最后一个西罗马帝国皇帝罗慕路斯·奥古斯都被废黜,欧洲进入中世纪时期。


分享到