哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第165期
日期:2016-12-30 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Finding our dream partner, is responsible for our happiness.

找到理想的伴侣 就能让自己更快乐

Moving to California or to (Forts Heimer?). That in and of itself will not make us happier.

搬去加州或哈默堡 这本身不会让我们更快乐

That's wrong expectation. The right expectation is to believe in change from within.

那是错误的期望 正确的期望是相信内在的改变

So these things will not make us happy. In fact, our readiness and potential to experience happiness.

这些事情不会让我们快乐 事实上 我们的准备和体验幸福的可能性

Is mostly depended on our state of mind, not on our status, or the states of our bank account.

主要由我们的心境决定 不是我们的地位或银行账户状况

It's about changing our perception state of mind. It's about changing our interpretation of the world.

我们要改变我们的认知 心境 要改变我们对世界的诠释

Of what's happening to us, of our achievements, of our failures. It's about what we choose to perceive.

以及我们的遭遇 成就 失败 重要的是我们选择领悟什么

What we choose to focus on. It's about transformation.

精力集中的焦点是什么 重要的是转变

As opposed to the external information or the external success. 1504 this whole course.

而不是外部信息或外部成功 1504这门课程的重点

Is about this transformation, as I mentioned during the first lesson.

是关于转变 正如我在第一课中提到的

I want to move on to the fourth premise, one of the most important premises in this course.

我想进入第四个前提 这堂课最重要的一个前提

And in many ways, we can understand human intellectual history.

在很多方面 我们能理解人类智力发展历史

Just based on this idea: should we accept human nature.

仅仅基于这个观点 应不应该接受人类本性?

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到