哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第163期
日期:2016-12-28 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Very little difference where we are, where we live.

微乎甚微的区别 我们在哪里 我们生活在哪里

Income levels, lottery, tenure, getting into our dream college.

收入水平 是否中彩票 是否取得终身职位 入读理想中大学

Getting our dream job for you seniors you may have just gotten it.

找到理想工作 大四学生 可能已经找到

Yeah, you are going to have a spike in your level of wellbeing I'm sure you had a spike in your level of wellbeing.

没错 你们会感觉极至的幸福 我肯定拿到录取信时

When you got this acceptance letter, but very quickly we go back to our base level.

你们的幸福感也达到峰值 但很快又恢复到基础水平

One thing that does matter to our base level of wellbeing which is external circumstance is democracy versus oppression.

对基础幸福水平很重要的一样东西 它是一个外在因素 那就是民主和压迫

People living in democracies are generally significantly happier than people living in dictatorships.

生活在民主制度下的人通常明显 比生活在独裁制度下的人更快乐

Women, for example, living in places where they are oppressed are in general.

以女性为例 生活在压迫制度下的一般

Less happy than women living in free countries. People living in Darfur are certainly.

没有生活在自由国家的女性快乐 生活在达尔福尔的人

Less happy than people living in Denmark or the United States. But again, these are the extreme circumstance.

肯定没有生活在丹麦或美国的人快乐 这些是能产生区别的

That do make a difference, such as I said, a homeless person.

极端情况 比如我举的无家可归者的例子

Of course, income will make a difference to that person. Moving to a free country.

收入当然会改善他的境遇 移民到自由国家

Of course, will make a difference to their wellbeing. But beyond the extremes.

当然会让他们更加幸福 但在这些极端情况之外

Additions or subtractions to our external circumstances make very little difference.

增加或减少的外部环境 产生的区别很小

Now this is good news and bad news. The bad news is it seems like whatever we do.

这即是好消息也是坏消息 坏消息是 看来不论我们怎么做

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到