里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:再别康桥
日期:2016-12-02 10:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。

再别康桥.jpg


The floating heart growing the sludge
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream?
寻梦?
Just to pole a boat upstream
撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant
向青草更青处漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I can’t sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I left
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩

分享到