TED十佳演讲之感动重临 一人饰演地球村内多个角色(6)
日期:2016-11-14 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

I am a working mother, and I also go to school full-time.
我是个母亲,但我同时要上班,还要全日制上学
And, you know, it's like -- it's so important to have like role models out there.
要知道,能找到榜样是非常重要的
I mean, I know sometimes our lifestyles are very different, whatever.
我知道我们的生活方式很不一样
But like even at my job -- like, I just got promoted.
即使在工作上(也不一样),我刚刚获得了晋升
Right now it's very exciting actually for me
目前我的工作让我很兴奋
because I'm the Junior Assistant to the Associate Director
因为我是业务发展高级副总裁领导的
under the Senior Vice President for Business Development -- that's my new title.
副总监的初级助理,这是我的新头衔

一人饰演地球村内多个角色

So, but I think whether you own your own company or you're just starting out like me,
但我觉得是不是有自己的公司(并不重要)像我们这样刚刚开始
like something like this is so vital for people to just continue expanding their minds and learning.
做一个如此重要的项目,可以帮助那些想继续学习拓展他们的思想的人
And if everybody, like all people really had access to that,
如果每个人都有途径获得这类机会
it would be a very different world out there, as I know you know.
这个世界就会大不相同,你我都知道
So, I think all people, we need that, but especially, I look at people like me, you know like,
所以我觉得我们所有人都有这个需要,但我特别关注跟我一样的人
I mean, Latinos -- we're about to be the majority, in like two weeks.
我是说拉丁裔的人们,我们即将成为多数民族,大概就在两周以后
So, we deserve just as much to be part of the exchange of ideas as everybody else.
所以我们应当获得跟其他人一样多的交流思想的机会
So, I'm very happy that you're, you know, doing this kind of thing, making the talks available online.
因此我非常高兴你们举办了这样的活动,而且还把演讲放到互联网上
That's very good. I love that. And I just -- I love you guys. I love TED.
这太棒了,我爱这里。我爱你们所有的人,我爱TED
And if you don't mind, privately now, in the future, I'm going to think of TED as an acronym for Technology, Entertainment and Dominicans.
如果你们不介意的话,从今往后我个人会把TED的缩写解释成科技,娱乐和多米尼加人
Thank you very much.
谢谢你们

视频及简介

演讲简介

这是一段精采绝伦的演出。莎拉·琼斯一个人分别扮演了一位固执的犹太老太太、一个语速极快的多米尼加裔女大学生以及其他众多精彩角色。她为TED2009展示了她极其丰富的多面性格。


分享到